Thread: 7-6-05 twins vs la

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

7-6-05 twins vs la

Disapointed with the loss today. What in the heck is wrong with Santana? He is not himself. 3 k's I beleive he had for the game. Twins were up 2 different time and santana give up 2 homers. We should have not loss today 7-6. This game was our to win. Santana seems like he is struggling as well. Where is the dominate pitcher we are used to seeing.

Maybe Johan should skip the all star game. Don't pitch get yourself fixed. There is an issue and I just can't figure it out. Lohse pitched better than Santana.

Last night we could not score any runs for Baker. He pitched a very good game. When the big guns on LA don't do anything against Baker I was even more happy. Is it true there sending Baker back down to AAA? Gardy said that is where he can pitch and get innings in. Why not deal lohse and keep Baker up. He is ready by what I saw last night.

What do you guys and gals think?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Rookie ERA
    Johan is struggling and from what I've read he knows it too. But his stats are nearly identical comparing same time this year to last year so who knows.

I did like what I saw with Baker the other night - we just, once AGAIN, couldn't score any runs and we had several chances!

Abernathy was sent back down to AAA not Baker. They had to put Cuddyer on the DL and activate Punto so Abernathy was the odd man out this time.

I sure hope Terry Ryan is working some stellar deals as he has done in the past - he hasn't steered us wrong yet!

We are a 2nd half team so let's remember that!