Thread: Glenn Williams

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Glenn Williams

Dang it he is out 6-8 weeks. Shoulder injury, to bad because he was having a great year for us when he had the chance to play. He was doing a great job at third and had almost a 400 batting average. I hope he gets back soon and the Twins call him back after rehab. This was one call up that was working for the Twins.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    This loss hurts. This is not good. He has been very productive. I have more faith in him than Michael Cuddyer. I really hope Cuddyer makes the most of his opportunity when he is playing. Cuddyer has to get something going NOW.

MLB ERA
    He better or I see Williams back in and cuddyer to the minors. I do believe the Twins will make a run at brett Boone. We have to get the firepower going. If it is not now I think it will be to late.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    Bret Boone stinks.

The guy has peaked. I have more faith in Rivas than him.

I think Cuddyer is probably going to be gone one way or another. He is playing basically to improve his trade value at this point.

MLB ERA
    Steak Boone in the dome, his numbers can only get better. I woud like the move. Seattle would also pay a major part in his contract. So why not give it a try.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    Twins hitters have been struggling to hit at the Dome. I know the Dome is nicknamed as the HomerDome, but talk about an oxymoron. Twins can't seem to hit HRs or do lot of hitting at the Dome.

I am not sure if the Dome is going to help Bret at all. Bret has been washed up for a year or now.

I hear Texas is ready to give up on Soriano and that the Twins could be interested. I would try to go after him if I was TR. I think Soriano could improve that offense big time. Soriano is a guy that has maddening talent. He could easily take the load out of Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau.

MLB ERA
    Where are you hearing this steak on Soriano? That would be the trade of the century for the Twins. I would love to see it happen, but pitching you know they Texas needs desperately.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL