Thread: Scott Baker Called up!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Scott Baker Called up!

Finally He will get to start in place of Radke. Brad will be push back 3 day so Baker got called up.

I hope Baker pitches well in his chance up on the big league team. I would really like to see him get a chance to stay up with the big league team. I hope he makes the best of his chance and takes it along way.

Cuddyer went on the dl. Punto was called up to replace Cuddyer on the roster spot. Cuddyer has a deep bone bruise. Hurry back Glen Williams!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time. I am glad Scott is here. It's long time coming. I agree with what you said, mntwinsfan. I definitely want to see him in the rotation because I don't trust Kyle or Joe for one minute. If Scott can make an huge impression, there is no question Joe or Kyle will feel the pressure to produce which is not a bad thing IMO.

Good to see Nick back in the lineup. I hope he can stay healthy this time.

As for Michael, it's been rough luck for him all year. It's frustrating for him and for the team.

MLB ERA
    I just hope Baker can stay. Lohse and I hate to say it looked good tonight! Could there be a trade in the works? Any word Steak???
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    I am sure TR is calling other teams about Kyle. There are rumors floating that Ted Lilly could come to the Twins for Kyle Lohse. I would love to see Lilly in the rotation. I always liked Lilly going back to his Yankee days. He was a darn good starter for them. Soriano could come for Lohse. I am sure Texas would want young pitching in return and Lohse could help them.

I am sure trade proposals are being exchanged each day by GMs. Are trades in the works? Who knows? I say who knows because trades normally come when they are not announced. I am sure Charley Walters throws rumors around in his gossip column, but he embellishes a lot of things out there. Most of the time his rumors are wrong. I learned it the hard way when he claimed the Wild would spend money on Bill Guerin which never happened.

MLB ERA
    Ted Lilly? I thought he was pitching for like 3 different teams. Just kept moving around. What are his numbers compared to Lohse? I think we need a hitter though! I do believe it all depends on how Baker doe's.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    Lilly is way better than Lohse for sure. We are going to need a starter. While Baker can be good, Lilly is proven already and the Twins need a proven starter that knows how to win.

Lilly was traded by NY because Torre for some reason wasn't crazy about him. Torre just never trusted Lilly because he wasn't emotional enough and he seemed indifferent. Lilly was traded by Oakland because the A's couldn't afford to keep him. I think that's the case with Toronto too.