Thread: Five questions for the patriot

AA ERA

Five questions for the patriot

1) What do you make of the Timberwolves draft pick in Rashad McCants?

I hate it. They could have done better by selecting Granger, Warrick, Graham, or even Julius Hoge. McCants could be productive, but can he sustain it long-term. Can he play defense? Can he be a team leader and be a team player.

2) Is Ebi a bust for the Timberwolves?

Sadly yes. I had no idea what McHale was thinking in drafting this guy or what he saw in Ebi. It was bad enough that Ebi wasn't ready to the pros and that he was better served going to Arizona to learn from Lute Olsen. It was even worse when no one was pimping about Ebi in the media. Sure McHale got lucky with KG, but he could not have thought lightning strike TWICE. Plus Flip is not a guy that likes to develop players as Will Avery, Paul Grant, and other young players can attest. I just did not get this idea about Ebi. I hated it when the Wolves picked him couple of years ago and I hate it now.

Ebi's too frail and he does not have the size to play. He looked way too overmatched. He has not looked great in the Howard Pulley games so that was it for me on supporting Ebi.

I was hoping he would do well with the Timberwolves and grow, but it's not going to happen in Minnesota.

I think he can be servicable for some team if they know how to develop players, but that could be tough for him.

3) What do you think of the Timberwolves hring Rex Chapman as part of the front office team?

Great hire. I expect Rex to be the president of basketball operations in two years. I think McHale will finally have enough by them. I think it's time for a transition and you are seeing it right now with McHale passing the baton to Rex.

4) Do you think the Twins have a shot to win the wild-card?

Definitely, but they can't afford to have any more slumps because the Indians are starting to settle down and play great baseball. Indians scare me along with the Tigers.

5) Do you think the Packers belong in the same dynasty as the Cowboys and Niners?

Definitely not especially since they play the Boston Redskins and Dayton Triangles.

Happy 4th of July weekend!

MLB ERA
    I'll answer #5 real quick. Hell no. In all reality, NO ONE will ever be a dynasty like the Niners, although the Patriots are giving them a run for their money.

The Packers of the 60s? yes, they were a dynasty, no question. But before than and after that, they've done next to nothing. Three of the 'titles' that they claim aren't even titles. THey didn't have the most wins and didn't win the last/final game of the NFL season. How does that make them champs?! FOr whatever fukt up reason, people are unwilling to dispute this. My guess is because honestly, 90% of the world doesn't give two shitz about the pack, therefore, why even bother to see if it's true.

AA ERA
    The Patriots had a better dynasty run than the Packers for sure.

Playing the Boston Redskins and Dayton Triangles should never ever count.

Packers had a good run, but they are not in the same class as Cowboys and Niners for titles.

You have to understand Packers are what makes the world go around in Wisconsin.