Thread: Home for 6

MLB ERA

Twins Home for 6

The Pirates come in for 3 and then the Astros will visit. On a personal note, I'll be at the game Sunday.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

Re: Home for 6

Tonight, Perkins went a strong 6 innings and the Twins won 8-2 behind Mauer's 4/4 perfromance. 6 different Twins drove in runs and 2 scored on DPs. Nyjer Morgan hit a 2-run homer for the Pirates runs. It was his first of the year.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

The Pirates returned the favor tonight, winning 8-2. Liriano didn't pitch badly, allowing 4 runs in 7 innings, but Henn gave up 3 in a third of an inning. Ayala gave up the last run in 1.2 innings.

MLB ERA

Its really frustrating watching this team right now. The pen gave up a lead when Baker pitched OK and then Perkins goes out and lets the Astros put up 3 in the first inning.
    The St. Paul paper had an article titled "The Twins Cannot Win with this Bullpen". I agree that some changes need to be made. I'd like to see what Duensing could do and maybe someone like Delany or Slama. Henn could go back down to work on some things and Ayala could be released or traded for a bag of shag-balls.
    Possibly, Swarzak could come up and take either Liriano's or Perkins' spot in the rotation and they could take a spot in the pen?

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

The pen will cost the Twins this season. I don't understand why we don't go out and try to fix this. Why don't we look into moving Young? He would get us what we need and some. When the Polad's run the club NOTHING gets done to right the ship!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL