I know I am going to get this reply about if I am nuts of what. I spoke to a Twisn fan on AIM about his chances of making the All-Star team on Saturday and I told him that he may not make it. There are lot of good pitchers in the AL who are having great seasons. Here are guys that are lock:

Garland, Buherle, Rogers, Halladay, Clement (his manager is managing the ASG)

Then you got guys who have to represent the team (God I hate it when guys have to represent the team in the ASG even if they don't deserve uit)

Sabathia will definitely make it because of team representation.
Bonderman has had a good year and he is another example of team representation.

You are going to have to get three closers who are deserving.

It might be tough for Johan to make it. He has to win the starts before the selection process is over. I hope he can get it done. He should be in the ASG. He is more than deserving IMO. It would be a travesty if he does not make it. He should have made it last year, but Joe Torre had to go inflate his All-Star roster by putting his own players (Thank God he is not managing the All-Star team). I really hope he makes it.

Speaking of selections. I really hope the Sux don't go to the World Series because that would mean Ozzie Guillen would manage the All-Star team and you know he is not going to select the Twins due to his disdain towards them.