Thread: Twins VS Yankees

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Twins VS Yankees

Anyone see the game today? Was on the mlb network channel. Joba looked bad and so did Liriano. Most of our starters were not playing. Gomez hit a bomb to lf and Young hit the ball all over that park. Twins won 8-3. Were undefeated so far this spring. After Liriano left the game all the pitchers did a good job. Singleton from the broadcast thought the Twins will do well this season. Only thing he thinks is needed a setup guy.

Anyone watch the game today and whats your thoughts on the Twins so far this spring?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Twins VS Yankees

I've missed both games on MLB network, but it looks like Young has been hitting the ball really well, which is going to be key for him to have a decent year if he stays.

Just need Mauer to keep getting healthier and we should do well.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA

I saw a bit of it and liked what I saw from the position players. It appears Macri needs some additional work at 1st. I was also happy with the pitching I saw.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Did you hear Nathans nickname? Williams on mlb network said " Joe you look like Shaggy" from scooby doobie cartoon. Joe laughed and said he hoped his buddy in New York did not hear it. Because he buddy was calling him Shaggy already.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

I agree that he looks like Shaggy. Perhaps its a nickname that will stick? If Bert starts calling him Shaggy, you know it will.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon