The big reason why the Twins are nine games out and heading to fourth place real soon is because the starting pitchers have been awful. In baseball, starting pitching sets the tone in winning games. If the starting pitching is great, teams will win. Obviously, Brad, Joe, and Kyle are not getting it done. There is no way Brad will go to the bullpen because of the respect factor based on what he has done in his Twins tenure. Joe and Kyle don't have any rope whatsoever. The both of them have done nothing here hence why it's easy to move them to bullpen. Joe and Kyle should be on notice to pitch better or else go to the pen. I got couple of guys that should be in the rotation.

I think it's time to insert Terry Mullholland in the rotation. I think he can be effective and efficient. He did a great job last year as the #5 pitcher. He can't be worse than what you are seeing in Joe and Kyle. I also would love to see Scott Baker get called up NOW not September. I am not sure what else he could do in Rochester. I think he can be a pick-me up. If he stinks, fine. I would like to see him develop and get it over with this year instead of waiting next year.

Dave Gassner wouldn't be bad either. Francisco Liriano seems intriguing, but I think it would be crazy to put him in the rotation this year. Next year would be likely for him.

I feel the Twins should thinker the rotation at this point. Twins went as far as they could with Joe and Kyle. I don't think those two will get any better. Everything in life is result-oriented and the results show that those two have to go.