Thread: Glenn Williams and Luis Rodriguez have been awesome

AA ERA

Glenn Williams and Luis Rodriguez have been awesome

Bert was raving about those two in the telecast yesterday. I agree with him. Those two has done a good job and made the most out of their opportunity. They have been hitting well and making great plays. By playing that way, both guys should endear themselves to Gardy and the fans. Twins bench has been weak overall and I feel those two can help our bench. Those two certainly played their way in the September's callups and maybe beyond.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Why not have Williams be the 3rd basemen and have Cuddyer be the dh? I think Williams bat in the lineup can only help out what has been a lack of hitting and runs scored lately.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    Glenn at 3B
    Michael at 2B would be fine.

No way Lew is losing the DH job.

I want to see Glen get some at-bats for sure.

AA ERA
    Looks like those two will be getting a lot of playing time especially Glenn. Glenn has been great at the hot corner and he has been hitting. I am happy that he will be getting playing time. According to Souhan, Glenn has third base as long as he is playing well.

Looks like Cuddyer has joined Rivas in being in the bench and just be a pinch-hitter. I am sorry Cuddyer is in this situation, but he has been too inconsistent and at this point, Gardy has to ride the hot hand.

Rookie ERA
    It is too bad Cuddyer is on the bench but when you've made as many errors as he has and isn't hitting the ball on a regular basis - you have to shake things up a bit.

Williams is doing outstanding at 3rd base and he has turned into a clutch hitter as well. Luis Rodriguez swings a nice bat and plays great defense too. I like the infield with Williams, Castro, Rodriguez and Morneau - they get it done! Now if our pitchers can get it done and the Twins will go places!

AA ERA
    Gardy has to do what he has to do. He can't wait for Cuddyer to blossom. He has to ride with the hot hand here. It's about winning games and getting back in the race. Glenn definitely deserves it.

It's been awesome watching Glenn and Luis as I said in this thread.

Now Gardy should do the same with Lohse and Mays.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    to bad for the injury to Williams! He is out 6-8 weeks, hope he can get back sooner. He was doing a great job at third and hitting the ball well.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    guess what guys..... williams was a quick cinderalla story. A career minor leaguer. 11 years riding a bus to and from games. He finally got his shot in the bigs and he does well.... get's hurt. I'll put money on it. We never hear from him again.

Too bad for him. Just a horrible break there

AA ERA
    It seems the Twins have injuries every freaking year. I am tired of it. I thought the Nets were cursed with injuries over the years prior to the Jason Kidd years, but the Twins have had guys getting hurt in so many ways. I know Gardy loves to ad-lib, but this is ridiculous. Sure the Twins got depth in the minors, but you can't expect them to keep producing.

As for Glenn, it would be bad news if we never heard from him again. I just have zero faith in Michael hitting.