Thread: Dimitri Young's predictions have gone to the toilet

AA ERA

Dimitri Young's predictions have gone to the toilet

At the end of the first week of April, Dimitri went out of his way to predict that Cleveland and Detroit was going to go neck-and-neck in the AL Central. He got it right sort of. They are neck-and-neck for third because there is no way those two teams are going to first or second. Cleveland had its opportunity to make a statement against Minnesota and She-ca-go last week. They failed especially against the Sux. The way She-ca-go and Minnesota has played all season, I doubt Detroit and Cleveland has any prayer of going for first or second. Oh well. That's that third place that Dimitri can talk about.

Oh and Dimitri should consider not buying green bananas in Detroit because I expect the Tigers to start trading him. If I am the Tigers, I trade him because I try to get value for him as soon as I can before his stock plummets.

Too bad for Dimitri. It couldn't happen to that punk.

Dmitri Young is a punk. Not to mention he sucks.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AA ERA
    Dimitri has been doing a lot of talking. I read few weeks ago where he ripped Quantrill for hitting Jason Smith which was real stupid considering his own pitcher (I think it was German) who hit A-Rod after A-Rod had a great performance.