What a win Tuesday night. I thought the Twins were done in the first two innings of that game. Fortunately, the Twins kept plugging in against Estes and then took care of the D-Backs struggling bullpen. This Twins team has been very resillent lately as you saw Sunday and then Tuesday night. Resillency has been the trademark of the Twins since 2001.

Torii had a great game. He had a double, homered, and score the GW run in the ninth. Torii has really played well lately. I tell ya what. When Torii and Jacque really get hot, this team is in a different level. This team can be so much better when those two guys get it going and it's beautiful to see. I am really happy that Torii is getting it done. I expected a big year from Torii and I haven't see that, but right now, he is looking very good and this team does well when Torii plays well.

Michael Cuddyer played well

I am really getting tired of Brad's first inning problems. I really am. He stunk in this game to be honest with you. I did not think he was great. Fortunately, Arizona's pitching wasn't anything to write home about so the Twins were able to win that game. Brad needs to find a way to cure that problem in the first inning because he can't go on like this. Eventually, the team will have a hard time coming from behind. Teams win when their starters set a tone. Brad has to get it going.

Juan had a rough night.

Fortunately, Arizona gave the run back in the ninth.

This is a win that the Twins should be fortunate to even win and you can bet that they won't apologize either.