Thread: 6/9/05: Twins/D-Backs

AA ERA

6/9/05: Twins/D-Backs

Twins will go for the sweep this evening at the BOB in Phoenix. This is an golden opportunity to gain a game on the Whiney Sux so it would be nice to get the sweep even though that's hard to do. Anytime the Twins can get an opportunity to gain a game on them, Twins have to take maxmize that opportunity.

Kyle Lohse is on the hill tonight for the good guys. He has been on a very good strech. He has been pitching the way he is capable of in the last five starts. He has showed that nothing can faze him and that's the important thing to his success. He is getting his groundballs as a way of getting the hitters out. I am starting to feel good when he is on the mound and the Twins feel the same way too.

Let's hope the offense continue to do their thing.

Vazquez vs. Lohse

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins

T-wins for the win......shake the snakes.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    I will be doing a game thread if you want tonight, rdr.

Let's go for the sweep. I got the broom right by the PC.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins

Where's the T-wins fans? Jones just went yard and its 3-4 now in the 6th.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    I apologize for not being online last night, rdr. My Earthlink service was not connecting. My younger cousin fixed it though and he told me that my modem was not working properly. Glad he fixed it. Instead of watching the game, I saw a snoozefest between the Spurs and Pistosn.

Well it was unrealistic to get a sweep. Arizona is not a good team for nothing. They played well and their beleaguered pen did a great job last night. The turning point of this game was Shannon not getting that HR as Cruz robbed him of a 3-run HR. That was the story of the game. It would have been nice if Lecrap got the big hit in the ninth to tie the game, but that's expecting too much.

Kyle did okay last night. Wasn't special, but wasn't bad either.

I am just glad the Twins took the series against a good Arizona team. Let's hope the offense keeps it up against a good team in LA.