Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/8/05: Twins/D-Backs

MLB ERA
    Well Santana pitched a b-e-auty game strikeing out 9 letting on 4 hits no walks or runs, he is now 7-2

AA ERA
    ESPN falls in love with marquee teams in all sports. ESPN never cared much for small-market teams and they make it a point to bash them. ESPN would rather pimp up the New York Rangers in hockey than the New Jersey Devils. ESPN rarely shows any Twins highlights. ESPN got lot of guys who have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

I can care less what the Tribe do. They are irrelevant.

MLB ERA
    ah ok hey Steak do you use any messengers?

Hey get ready for tommorw game, should be a pretty decent matchup

Lohse
    5-3, 4.25 @ Vazquez
    5-4, 4.38

AA ERA
    It sounds like you are not on AIM, 777.

Twins could use a sweep since they got a shot to gain a game with She-ca-go being idle.

MLB ERA
    I am now

ha you wish , though you could be right lol your Twins are a good team, btw i rooted for you guys when the last two years you played the Yanks in the playoffs

AA ERA
    I am glad you rooted for the Twins. I just wish they got it done against those punks especially last year. We will get em maybe this year. We will see.

It's probably hard to sweep, but if the Twins can get this sweep, I will be happy. Twins need to find a way to gain ground on Chicago because I don't think the Twins are winning the wild-card. They gotta take an opportunity to gain a game and I feel tommorow is a godo one with She-ca-go being idle. They can gain game tommorow.

MLB ERA
    lol "but if the Twins can get this sweep i will be happy" hm i wonder why, well i wont be happy hehe, i just hope my D-Backs can win at least win one, My D-Backs need to find a way to gain ground on the Padres. (sound familar lol)

AA ERA
    I will be happy because the Twins get to gain a game. If they don't sweep, Twins are down by 5.5 games instead of 3.5 games.

AA ERA
    Great job by the Twins this evening in Phoenix. Twins did a great job tonight. The offense was clicking in all cylinders. Everyone in the Twins lineup got a hit.

How about Shannon? He has really played well lately. He got lot of hits tonight.

Joe Mauer was fantastic.

Jacque hit a two-run HR to give the good guys a 2-0 lead and then the Twins just piling it on.

I am really liking what the Twins are doing offensively lately. They are really hitting which is a great thing. This Twins team seem to be pretty good offensively paper and now you are seeing why.

Johan was great as always. The shocking thing was that he does not have 10 Ks. You know he always get 10 or more Ks. Still he did a very good job.

Just a great game and it was great to pound Arizona.

Let's hope the Twins can get the sweep tommorow.

BTW, I will have my take on Tuesday's game tommorow along with other topics and the Twins draft choices.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Nice to see Johan with a nother dominating performance. He even got a base hit. Seems like we are starting to get hot. The bats have been hot. Castro hit the ball well last night as well. I wish we could play the Rockies. Talk about easy wins the soxs are recieving.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    mntwinsfan: I am really feeling good about this offense especially when Torii and Jacque are swinging as well as they are right now.

As for the Rox, they have rolled over for the season. They have called it a season. White Sox benefit big time with an easy interleague schedule. oh well.

MLB ERA
    ahh this is getting REALLY scary

MLB ERA
    wew that was close D-Backs win woo- hoo!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12