Thread: Luis Rodriguez will get playing time with Nick and Rivas out

AA ERA

Luis Rodriguez will get playing time with Nick and Rivas out

I am happy that Luis will get some playing time. From what he has done in his limited time, he has done a great job defensively, which is really important to get in Ron Gardenhire's good graces, and he has been solid offensively. I am confident Luis Rodriguez will be more than fine. The way Nick Punto gets hurt a lot, I am hoping Luis can make the most of his opportunity. I am sure he will do more than fine.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Rodriquez plays ahead of Abernathy ??

Abernathy was a monster in Rochester. Prolly our best overall player.

AA ERA
    I tell ya what. Forget Rodriguez for now. I think Abernathy has earned playing time after this weekend's performance against NY.

Rookie ERA
    I really don't have a problem with any of the utility infielders we are carrying on our team. They all seem to contribute at one time or another and it is usually in key situations. We just need some more help at first if Justin continues on his injury prone first half. I'm looking forward to see JJones at first this week. He's played the position in high school and college - let's hope he has good reflexes and nabs some good plays. Anything would be better than LeCroy at first. I like his bat but there is no quickness about LeCroy!

AA ERA
    Jacque is playing first? WOW! That will be interesting. I hope he does well.

Lecrap stinks period. I am still amazed that he is still here. The good news about Lecrap is that he is slightly better than Denny Hocking.