Thread: Five questions for the patriot

AA ERA

Five questions for the patriot

1) What do you think of Deep Throat being caught?

It's not a big deal.

2) What's your favorite part of watching TM pitch?

His personality and his appreciation for the game.

3) What do you think of P.J. Carlesimo probably being the new Timberwolves coach?

That would be a disaster. I want Paul Silas

4) Who has more flair? I, Robot or Tim Duncan?

I, Robot

5) Why does Brett Farve love to self-promote himself?

God knows why.

MLB ERA

Twins

The guy is a criminal. But since he's now 90 fuggin' years old, no one will do anything about it. What he did was wrong. How he did it was wrong. Why he did it (revenge) was insanely wrong. This piece of crap did what he did on the motivation of revenge and nothing more. He was passed over as head of the FBI and he wanted to get back Nixon. The way he handled it was not only unorthodox but should also be punishable in a court of law. You don't take information like that to the press. As 2nd in command of the FBI? C'mon.

I'm hardly standing up for Nixon's involvement in the whole mess (and yes, it was a mess). But this guy went out of his way to get revenge on the President of the United States and broke laws doing it. He's a piece of crap and it really sucks that now him and his family will probably gain financially from his unethical actions.

Watching him get pulled from the game.

3) What do you think of P.J. Carlesimo probably being the new Timberwolves coach?

I don't think there are a lot of good choices out there right now (unfortunately). PJ would be fine. I'm not a big fan of Silas and honestly don't think Silas would be the guy that could bring this team to the NBA finals.

. . . .

5) Why does Bart Farve love to self-promote himself?

Self-righteous, self-loving, cheating, beer swilling, pill popping, dumbass redneck has always looked out for what's best for Bart Farve. After this long, it should just be expected.

AA ERA
    Thanks for answering, Lynch. Great answers.

What the heck has P.J. ever won as a NBA coach? He was lousy in Portland and Golden St. Yes he had a winning record in Portland, but he never got his team to the second round of the playoffs. He was brutal in Golden St. P.J. is average. Sure he may work for Popovich and he might have learned from it, but I am not sure if the Timberwolves should take the risk. I am not into hiring P.J. Silas is way better than P.J. The reason Silas lost his job was because he never got along with his bosses in New Orleans and Cleveland. Stuff happens. Rick Carlisle had that same problem in Detroit, but he sure is doing well in Indiana. Look I like P.J. and I loved rooting for his teams at Seton Hall in the eighties, but the bottom line is that he is a college coach and a top assistant coach at best. Let some other young team hire the guy.

You know what's scary. P.J. is not McHale's choice yet Taylor loves P.J. Shouldn't McHale pick his own coach? Obviously, Taylor does not trust McHale so this begs me to wonder why did he bring McHale back if he can't trust. This difference of opinion just show how dysfuncational the organization is. McHale should have never been back at all in the first place. If Taylor was so intrigued with the Spurs success, why didn't he go hire one of the assistants GM or players personnel director of the Spurs as the GM so that that guy can hire his own coach. Oh and another thing, KG has made it clear that he wants no part of P.J. Carlesimo.

There are not many good choices, but I really think Silas is great. If they don't want to go with Silas, go with Marc Ivaroni, Suns assistant coach who had a huge role in developing Amare Stoudamire or Kevin Bufenholder from San Antonio. Nate McMillian would not be bad, but he is likely going to stay in Seattle as he is about to sign an extension. I have no idea why the Timberwolves have mysteriously stayed away from Eric Musselman. Musselman has proven that he is legit from his work with the Warriors and he has family ties with his dad being the team's first ever coach.

As patriot said, no matter what the Timberwolves do, everything will go wrong.

Deep Throat will not be charged for wrongdoing. At 90 years old, what is the point of having him stay in prison.

I compare I,Robot to Duncan because they both have no personality. Duncan is a great player, but man not only is he boring to watch, but he shows no emotion or anything. I know Retro talked about that last year too. Duncan just shoots the ball or put it in the hole and walks away with no emotion. One thing I love about Shaq. He has emotion and he puts a little English when he dunks. Duncan has nothing. Duncan looks so emotionless and it's killing me.

Nice pics!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Nothing, maybe if he can pitch better than Joel I might give him a chance.

When he jerks his head back after allowing a homerun.

KG wants Silas, Why in the hell would you hire Stink J. Pussyismo is beyond me. You might was well bring in Rich Kotite.

Ben Stein

5) Why does Brett Farve love to self-promote himself?

Hes nothing compared to TO, Chad Johnson, Randy Moss or Koren Robinson? Why complain
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    [b
    2) What's your favorite part of watching TM pitch?[/b]

Watching him get pulled from the game.

hahahahahaha

AA ERA
    I have no idea why catching Deep Throat is a big deal. He is 90 years old. He is going to die eventually. There is a reason why Depp Throat kept quiet. He knows that the country won't do anything to him. Shame on USA for not catching Deep Throat when they had the chance.

Why complain about Brett? First off, he is the most hated character in Minnesota and probably in MN Sports History. Second, his nice guy act is a fake. Third, is it necessary to go tell everyone in the media that he had conversation with his daughter about retirement. Keep it to yourself. Heck Brett once talked about his dog dying accoring to patriot.

Ben Stein has charisma than Tim Duncan IMO. Hell John Olerud has more personality than Duncan.