Thread: Twins Stink!!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Stink!!

Or should I say our pen!!! How in the hell do we have two games in a row where our pen collapses? Better yet how in the hell do we let the worst team in the league at the moment sweep us in a two game series?!! Our pen is supposed to be the strong part of our club and they down right stink! May the team just fold now and start the young kids all season long! 1st pick here we come!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: Twins Stink!!

Remember who you are talking about. I have said all along that the Tigers will be fine and it appears they are going to be. Unfortunately, the Twins are the team they are getting "fine" against.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I know who I am talking about. Explain to me why the best part of our team is struggling so bad? Leading both games one was a 6 run lead and we blow it. Upsetting would it not be?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

I agree. When I saw the score on the ticker on ESPN Monday night, I thought the win would be pretty certain. Unfortunately, the Tigers had other ideas. Guerrier has not pitched the way he did last season, and maybe just needs time to work the kinks out a bit. Neshek has not done as well, either. Crain has a lot of rust on his mechanics that need to be worked out.
    We'll know in a few weeks if the bullpen is OK or not. Nathan appears to be fine, as does Bass -- suprisingly.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

Tonight, the bullpen allowed no runs on 2 hits in 3 innings. That's more like it.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

How about this...only need Reyes for a third and Nathan to shut it down in the 9th? Sounds pretty stellar to me. Blackburn had a solid performance, let's hope he keeps it up.

Get well soon Cuddy!!
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA

I agree. Reyes is doing his job this year, as is Nathan. Rincon may come around. Hope Neshek and Guerrier do as well.