Thread: Twins / Angels game 3

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Twins / Angels game 3

Well nothing sucks more than losing on a wild pitch! Mauer did not stop the ball and we lose 1-0. Blackburn our rookie starting pitcher went 7 innings striking out 6 and only 1 run against. From what I seen he did a great job, holding the Angels to only 5 hits is amazing. I think Blackburn is for real and will be a Twins starting pitcher for along time to come.

Now to the hitters. Morneau is in an 0-11 slump! Everything is hit on the ground! He needs to starting driving the ball! He is supposed to be the guy driving in runs and hitting the ball out of the park! Wake up Justin and carry the club.

Young and Gomez are big two new players have done there part. Gomez is better than most people thought. The kid is fast but needs to shorten his routes on fly balls, he seems to out run them at times. Young looks like he will be a great hitter for us. I would like to see him use the power he has and hit a homer. If guys like Cuddyer,Mauer,Kubel and Morneau get hitting better we should win alot of games. The pitching is there. Heck the pen is doing it's job as well minus game two. Maybe just maybe things will start rolling in the right direction and we get winning games.

Detroit is 0-2 what a shocker there! KC is 2-0, what is the world coming to? Today game is a game we must win. I hope Slowey will be up to the challenge today.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: Twins / Angels game 3

I will take Blackburn's pitching performance everytime out. If he can consistantly throw like that, the Twins will be just fine.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Cuddyer down right blows right now. Struck out in the bottom of the 9th with two men on base and the Twins lose 5-4. Hunter hits a homer as well.

1-3 start. Down right stinks! Morneau/Cuddyer/Everett down right stink. Things need to change and in a hurry or were in for a long season. Bad news in todays game is Slowey is hurt, don't know for how long though.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

If you recall, Morneau was hitting about .190 in 2006 going into June. He had a pretty good season then. Don't write him off just yet.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon