Thread: 5/28/05: Twins/Blue Jays

AA ERA

5/28/05: Twins/Blue Jays

Twins play the Jays to continue their three-game series in Toronto this afternoon. Twins were knocking the daylights out of Josh Towers last night. It was nice to see the offense breakthrough. Let's hope for more of the same in the next few games.

Kyle Lohse is on the mound. Let's see if he can continue to pitch well. He had an okay outing and he had a very good outing in his last start against the Indians Monday night. That start Monday night was so good and probably the best I have seen in a while from Kyle. I would love to see an encore like most Twins fans and the organization. I would love to see consistency from him.

This is a game the Twins have to win because tommorow, they face one of the best pitchers in baseball in Roy Halladay and Halladay has owned the Twins. I want to see the Twins take the series today.

Lohse vs. Bush

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Watched the game. Pretty solid performance by Lohse and Rincon. Nathan looked completely out of it, though. Not a surprise since he's been used like 4 times in the last 5 days or whatever it is. Jays put up a nice rally in the 9th against Nathan, but Nathan got lucky. Really lucky.

AA ERA
    I got this message from MLB.TV:

"We're sorry! Your data indicate that you are prevented from watching this game LIVE due to national live broadcast restrictions. During national TV broadcasts, fans in the US, Japan, US Virgin Isls, Guam and S. Korea are blacked out. These games are indicated on the schedule with a grey icon:
    If you still feel you have been restricted in error, please call our Customer Support team at 1-866-800-1275.

MLB.TV Full Game Replays are available to subscribers without blackout restrictions shortly after games are over."

The best way to describe it is

Anyway, good win today. Nice to see Kyle pitch really well again. That is very encouraging. How about Shannon hitting another HR? Third straight game that he homered. Juan Castro is swinging a hot bat right now. I hope he keeps it up. Juan was solid. Yeah Joe made it interesting there in the ninth, but to his credit, he found a way to get it done. He has been struggling lately, but at least, he is hanging in there.

Good win. Whiney Sux did not play as they get a doubleheader coming up against the Rangers later in the year. That's a great thing since winning doubleheader games are tough. You either get a split or lose both. That means the Twins and the Sux will get each doubleheader games this season.

Here's hoping MLB.TV can fix the situation for tommorow afternoon.

AA ERA
    It's good to see Kyle not thinking too much and having confidence in himself. That's a very good thing. He always had talent. It's just been the mental aspect of it. From what I read, he is looking very good.