Thread: Five questions for the patriot (Brand New!)

AA ERA

Five questions for the patriot (Brand New!)

1) What's your take on the Twins overall?

They have done okay. They are fortunate to have the record they are and they are fortunate to be 5 games out. With that said, they need to play better and they really need to hit better. I would give them B-

2) What do you think of TM only being used for garbage roles?

I am dissapointed. TM has done a very good job in tight games this year. It's insulting to him to be there for mopup role. He deserves better. He did a great job last year and for Gardy to not give him a shot for the fifth spot and now not being used for tight games is a insult to TM.

3) How dissapointed were you that the Timberwolves did not win the lottery? Describe your thoughts on the Bucks winning the lottery?

I am really dissapointed that the Wolves did not win the lottery. I thought we had a good shot of winning it. It's too bad. Obviously, Stern conspired again to screw us like he always does. As for the Bucks winning the lottery, WTF! What the hell did they do to win the lottery. New Orleans should have won the lottery. It pisses me off that the Bucks winning the lottery.

4) Will you miss Red McCombs?

No, but he was great for laughs

5) Why do Packers fans like to talk about the past?

I have never seen sports fans talk about the past than Packers fans.

If you can be so kind, can you kindly answer this:
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/show...4536#post34536

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1) What's your take on the Twins overall?
    They are a good team, but unlike the hapless M's they have a better chance to make a run.

2) What do you think of TM only being used for garbage roles?
    TM doesnt have the stuff to be used in any other role right now. He should be happy hes still pitching. Hed be better off as a pitchers coach.

3) How dissapointed were you that the Timberwolves did not win the lottery? Describe your thoughts on the Bucks winning the lottery?
    They had a 0.5% chance of winning the lottery. No team with the best record not in the playoffs has won the lottery. The only way they would have gotten a better pick was to get into the top 3 and they didnt. So lets just get Sean May and get it over with.

No, not at all.

5) Why do Packers fans like to talk about the past?
    For the same reason, why most Yanks fans talk about the past.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    Twins worry me, Porter. They really do. They have done alright, but I am very concerned. Their offense is just not pulling its weight. This team has so much talent to win it all, but I just don't know if the team has the intangibles to get the job done.

TM has done a very good job for us. In the beginning of the season, he used to pitch in the sixth and seventh. Now he is just mopping up. TM has done so much to deserve this. I hear he is not happy actually. I am worried he may ask for his release which would be devestating for this club since he provides leadership not to mention he plays a role in the bullpen.

If May comes to the Timberwolves, I will kiss the carpet. Knicks or Lakers willl likely get him. I hope DeRon Williams somehow come here.

Yankees fans have been pretty good in not talking about the past in recent years. Packers fans though are a different story. Lynch called out egoc the other day for talking about the past. It was pretty funny between those two. Speaking of egoc, he ought to get his fact straight. I don't recall any Twins fans at this board talking about the 1991 Twins. We rarely do. We don't talk about the past.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Deron Williams is projected to be as high as the #4 pick, so the T-wolves won't get him unless his stock falls.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    May actually projects to be in that 11-14th area.

I think its time TM to be Twins Pitching Coach. If he brings that much knowledge that would be the way to go about it.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    I'll miss him as much as I miss the clap.

AA ERA
    I guess you were not a big fan of the Clapper, eh. It's amazing how you can clap and then the lights and everything were turned off.

TM will be hard-pressed to be a pitching coach with the Twins, Porter. First off, Rick Anderson is one of the best pitching coaches in the majors and he has been a huge reason why lot of Twins pitchers have done well so TM has no shot no matter how much impact he has had in developing Joe Nathan, Carlos Silva, and Johan Sanatana. Forget bullpen coach since Rick Stemanlazek has been a bullpen coach forever unless he wants to retire. I definitely want to see TM in the organization in some capacity after he retires.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    I guess you were not a big fan of the Clapper, eh. It's amazing how you can clap and then the lights and everything were turned off..
    Heh, methinks you misread what I said here. I said "the clap", not the "clapper".

Check this if you don't know what I was referring to.

AA ERA
    Gonorrhoea, eh.

It's a big difference, isn't it. I always thought you meant clap as the Clapper.