Thread: 5/26/05: Twins/Indians

AA ERA

5/26/05: Twins/Indians

Twins will go for the split tonight as the Twins and Indians wrap up this series. These three games have been fantastic. This series between both clubs has been great all year. I am sure tonight will not be any different.

Tonight could get ugly. So far, both teams have played clean baseball. With that said, C.C "I hate the Twins" Sabathia is on the mound and you know he will stir things up with the Twins like he always does. I expect a brawl tonight. Plus Brad said that he would take care of business after that game in which Davis and Shannon got into it. Let's hope that is not the case, but if it happens ,it happens.

Radke vs. Sabathia

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Twins win! 5-4 in extra innings.

Jesse Crain and Joe Nathan pitched awsome in extra's, Crain gets the win, Nathan gets the Save.

AA ERA
    I couldn't bare to watch this game last night. Twins blew a 4-1 lead and the Indians tied it at 4 as Brad just lost it in the seventh after pitching well for the first six inning. I expected a loss after that. I couldn't take it anymore. It seems the Indians just find ways to beat the Twins all the time.

Thank God Shannon came through in the 11th. He might have saved the team's season IMO. A loss would have been so devestating after a miserable loss Wednesday night in which Joe blew a save in the ninth. This win may have been as special as Sunday's win against the Brewers at the Dome.

Nice to see the pen do well and it's nice to see Joe bounce back and got the save.

How sweet is it to see the gangsta (Sabathia) get his butt kicked again by the team he hates? It's always a good thing. That POS has it coming all the time.

This was probably the biggest win of the year and I am pretty sure I will be saying the biggest win of the year almost every game this season.

I will take the split. DG and her husband can't have bragging rights and it's more of a good thing that her husband, who is an Indians fan, does not have bragging rights. I expected a split. It would have been devestating to see the Tribe win the series.

Both teams are 5-5 against each other this year. This series has been so good. As Mark Sheldon said on TwinsBaseball.com, if you miss the Twins/Indians series, you miss a lot. I am pretty sure the series next week between both teams will be good.

Twins even got better news as the Sux lost last night. Twins are now 5 out for first place.