Thread: Terry Ryan to resign..

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Terry Ryan to resign..

He is quiting the club today I believe. It was reported on the start tribune. This is a huge loss for the Twins. I will report more when I get home. I do believe that because Polad did nothing in the signing of big name free agents had alot to do with it! Carl Polad needs to leave the Twins organization...
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Terry Ryan to resign..

Ryan has done such a tremendous job for the Twins and it is going to hurt. Teams are most definitely already trying to lure him in. The Pirates would be smart to go after him as would almost everyone. What he has done with a stingy owner is amazing!!

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Re: Terry Ryan to resign..

What?! Ryan did a wonderful thing with the players, the transition from the minors to the majors, then trades. He worked for nearly a decade to rebuild the team from scratch, turning them into a much successful team with this kind of money the team have in the early 2000s and then left the team he built. Out of the blue, I tell ya. Oh, man.

I don't know greatly about the Bill Smith dude but I read that he's working under Ryan so I hope he learn things from TR. But right now, I don't even know whether he's going to be good or not, but I am hoping for sure he's not like Tim Purpura.