Thread: 5/25/05: Twins/Indians

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

5/25/05: Twins/Indians

Joe Nathan just blew another save! Should've let Carlos Silva go for the complete game.

AA ERA
    Thanks for the game thread, DK.

Stuff happens with Joe. I did saw the HR. It's a shame it happened.

I just hope Joe can keep it at 1-1 and I hope the Twins can pull this one out in extra innings.

Carlos was fantastic, but I am glad Gardy went with Joe. That was a no-brainer. Joe is very reliable and Carlos was getting hit.

AA ERA
    This was probably the worst loss of the year. Twins almost had this game tonight, but Joe gave up that HR in the ninth and it went downhill from there. It's too bad that Joe blew it there, but that happens in baseball. I am more mad at the hitters. My god they were bad out there. They had runners on the corners a lot in this game especially in the tenth inning, but they could not get it done. I am noticing a very alarming trend in the Indians/Twins series. Indians pitchers seem to know how to dominate the Twins hitters especially their starters. That needs to change. I am already concerned the Indians starters are in the Twins heads which can't be a very good thing.

With Twins hater C.C. Sabathia on the hill tommorow night, Indians got a shot to take the series. Twins has had some success with him, but you can't expect that to keep continuing.

This was a very dissapointing loss.