Thread: Stick a fork in theTwins! We are done!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Stick a fork in theTwins! We are done!

Time to pack the bags, lets call up the AAA farm team and lets let them finish out the season. I am fed up with this team, I called we would get swept in LA and it happened. NO one is hitting the ball and the pitching vanished as well. We are done I for one know this. When you cant score runs you will never win.

Trade now!

Hunter
    Nathan
    Silva
    Punto
    LRod
    Rincon
    Reyes

Mauer-Liriano-Morneau and Santana are the pieces to rebuild this club around. Garza is a keeper to. Neshek can step in and close. We all know he wants the job. We should get a nice return on guys like Nathan-Hunter and Rincon. The rest get a mid level spec and I would be very happy. Time to plan for 2008. May Polad be gone from the Twins!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: Stick a fork in theTwins! We are done!

Hey don't give up on your team yet. I mean take my team instance the Yankees were 14.5 games behind Boston and now they are only 4. The Twins know their potential and they will play to that potential. But they better hury cause they're running out of time.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

We could not hit off of middle school pitching. We just can hit period. Look at Garza's outings we dont score any runs and he loses. One loss was a 1-0 game.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Middle school pitching? I'm pretty sure you could but you do make a good point. But hey you never know maybe they still will turn it around. I mean I honestly didn't think the Yankees would get this hot so you never know what could happen, I mean its baseball.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

It is bad when Santana even is strugling.. Two runs givin up in the 1st inning at Seattle. Sign of bad time when your ace sucks balls.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Yeah, because they can really do a lot of trades now

I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Yeah, because they can really do a lot of trades now

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

That is true. Have an owner like ours and you will always be pissed about your club. Polad refuses to spend money and we are falling out of the playoff hunt due to lack of spending to get what we needed!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

We're nowhere close to where we were exactly a year ago, it's well done for us. I don't think either Cleveland and Detroit will give up and continuing on winning games.

MLB ERA

I'm not ready to give up on the season, but the offense has to get moving a bit. Morneau went 2 weeks without driving in a run. Mauer has not hit the way he can. Cuddyer has been out and hasn't got his game back.
    I had hoped the team would trade for a bat, but even without doing so, the team isn't bad.
    Did Craig Monroe have to go through waivers to be sent down? He would be a nice addition as a DH, although he strikes out a lot. He has always hit well in the Dome.
    Here is a story on Monroe being sent down:
    The Official Site of The Detroit Tigers: News: Detroit Tigers News
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Twins are a young team, lots of upsight and even though this season is a waste, next year should be real fun, esspicially if Liriano can stay healthy and be fit.

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Yeah, but the question is will Liriano be back to his old self before his TJS? All I can hope for the Twins to pay closely to his rehabilitation and his recovery to get on the mound without any setbacks. I just don't want to see a young, let alone, younger than me, talent to go waste due to unfortunate injury.

MLB ERA

It's hard to watch the club now. No one wants to hit the ball. Seems like the effort is even gone. Any thoughts?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

Good thing I'm starting classes (no, i'm not in high school anymore, mind you) next week. It'll take my mind off the slumping Twins and hope it goes well for next season.

MLB ERA

It appears the Twins like playing from behind. They don't want to give their starters much of a break. Another come-from-behind win tonight.
    As to the Twins being done for this season, I am not ready to give up on them. They go to Cleveland this week and if they play well there, they can be right back in the thick of the division race. Neither Detroit or Cleveland seems to want to win the division.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon