Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santana's p*ssed

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Santana's p*ssed

Santana has the right to be pissed since they are just five games out of the WC. They could have gone out and got a respectable DH. On the other hand he has to understand that the reason why they didn't is so they can afford him, Morneau and Mauer for years to come. I don't see a way they can resign Hunter. Hunter will costs way too much and hurt any chance of retaining Santana. They can go get a cheaper replacement like Rowand. The Twins should have traded for a DH/OFer or a starting pitcher but did nothing, but Santana has to understand they couldn't do anything really big.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

what in the hell are you talking about? We have an owner that can step up and spend money. I dont care about anything else. Polad is a guy that is in this business only to MAKE money. He owns banks/Twins and other things. So again tell me why he can't spend money? Not like the 260 million or so he is paying toward the building of the new stadium is hurting him. I doubt anyone pays for this all upfront. Polad needs to spend BOTTOM LINE!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Carl Polad is worth 3 BILLION dollars! You tell me why again he can spend money? Christ I would bet he has money shoved so far up his ass it is dated before 1900. Polad is a billionaire. Spend Carl. Your 92 years old. Are you going to take your money with you when you pass away?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

No one ever said he couldn't, he just won't.

MLB ERA

I haven't given up on the team making a significant deal this season. Many key players have been acquired after the trading deadline in the past and the Twins may make one of these deals yet.
    We'll see, but if they don't, Johan is as good as gone.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Dry

you will NEVER get Santana in a Yankees uniform!
    Yes we will.

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

This is hopefully waking up the front office to do anything to make the team better with some better players thru trades. I also hope Santana's objection in the futility of trade movements by his team will do enough for at least this next offseason or so.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberz View Post
    Yes we will.

Again NEVER!

If this would happen I would never watch baseball again. I think your Yankees blow ass. Nice job resigning Clemens! Biggest bust ever!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Again NEVER!

If this would happen I would never watch baseball again. I think your Yankees blow ass. Nice job resigning Clemens! Biggest bust ever!
    The Twins blows ass more. You haven't won a World series since 1991. And If you quit watching baseball because Santana is gonig to the yankees, you were never a true baseball fan.

That's like saying, "If Peyton Manning went to the Vikings, I will never watch the NFL again."

MLB ERA

haha funny.. Why did you not say anything on your 20+ million a year BUST sp in Clements?!! Santana will be a Twins. New stadium opening he will be there without a doubt.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

His name is Clemens, not Clements. And he's no bust.
    What happened to Francisco Liriano, he's still not playing.

MLB ERA

No he is NOT you idiot. He has been hurt since last season. Yes Clemens is a BUST. Steinbrenner is a fool. Hear the espn comments on him. he thinks everyone is an old freind. That was all he answered to the questions asked.

This is a Twins forums. Maybe you need to create a Suckees want list in your own boards.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

You know what, you just pissed me the **** off you stupid ****tard. I have an Opinion, and my opinion is Clemens is NO bust. I bet you only hate them because he's a Yankee. what if he was in the Twinkies, would you call him a bust? Get 26 of these:

And then we'll talk. But until you get 26 of those, you can ZIP IT. God, give me a rocket launcher and shoot these retarded Yankee haters.

MLB ERA

well 26 woohoo.. Lets talk about the Marlins world series where you lost to a team with 110 million less in payroll!

Oh, jerk off I do bash my club all the time. If Clemens was on my team I would say the same thing. He did get heckled leaving the game in the 2nd inning after ging up 8 runs. He is a bust. Just like the 07 Yankees will be.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Thread closed: If you guys can't refrain from calling eachother idiots, jerk offs, threatening with rocket launchers, and telling others to go elsewhere you will have a hard time getting along with anyone.

Please try and keep peace guys. I have no problem with disagreements, but you have to do it in a civil manner. No exceptions. You can go ahead and make another thread about Terry Ryan's lack of moves and Polad's tight wad attitude, but please steer clear of calling eachother out.

Be upset, but just not at eachother. Call Polad the jerk off.

Thread closed. If either of you want to talk about this, send me a PM and I will be glad to discuss it further.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12