Thread: Twins vs Whitesox

Turn 2

Twins vs Whitesox

The Minnesota Twins in the 1st game of a double header against the Chicago Whitesox won by 2 field goals. 20-14. Scott Baker got the win going 5 innings and allowing 7 runs.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Twins vs Whitesox

yeah was a good game for the hitters. Baker was good his last two games before this one. Shit happens, he still got the win.

Tonights game Garza has a shutout going. Twins up 6-0! Mauer,Cuddyer and Morneau have all homered. After the beating we took the the F'N Yankees the boys decided to pull there head out of there butts and play like we should. Cali was recalled up and sucked again! Why in the hell did we recall him. Blackwood would have been the choice here. Oh well as usual Gardy told Ryan who to call up and he made the wrong call again. Slowey I hope figures his problums out and gets recalled soon.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Why in the heck is Garza hitting? Redmond was hurt. Do we not have a bench player to DH? I dont understand what happend here.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

top of the 6th inning 11-0 Twins. Wow the hitters came alive. So far 31 runs scored today!! What is the record for a double header of runs scored for one team? Heck Twins must own this record?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Vikings 20, Bears 14
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

32 runs so far still in the 6th inning 6 runs scored so far 12-0 Twins. Twins and Soxs don't like each other at all. Wonder what this is going to do the rest of the game / series?

Garza did a great job in his first start on the season going 6 innings! 5 hits,3 walks and 5 strike outs! Key stat here is NO runs against! Maybe the AAA thing worked out. Garza is listening to the coaches and Mauers call of the game. Great job Garza, now follow this up with another solid outing after the all star break.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

After Friday's performance, I hoped the offense was coming around again. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. I fully expected a split in Chicago, but was disappointed when it actually came.
    The Twins will hopefully rest and relax during the break and come back ready to go on Thursday.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon