Thread: Hows the heck did this happen?!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins How the heck did this happen?!

Tonights game the Twins were down 2-0 going into the 9th inning, I was upset because we only had two hits and gave Santana no run support again. So I turned the game off and just turned on the computer and saw we WON 3-2!! Boy was I shocked!

The Twins found a way and got the job done! Congrats we were able to sweep the Braves and gain a game in the standings. Maybe this game will be the one that gets the team rolling.

33-31 record. 3rd place but gaining ground!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: Hows the heck did this happen?!

Bob Wickman ate too many cheeseburgers before the game.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

haha. It was a great game for sure. Did Hudson get hurt? I seen where he was pulled out of the game for no reason. Hudson pitched one hell of a game. 2 hits through seven innings.

Your Braves are in trouble. The pitching you will face the next 10 days is some of the best! I hope you can beat up Cleveland! Twins need it.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

I don't know what was wrong with Hudson. It might not be nothing and Cox just don't want to take any chances on him getting hurt.

The Braves need better starters. Davies, Cormier and now Carlyle. I would like to see Matt Harrison but I would believe they would like to give him a full year in AA.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Trade Francour to the Twins we have some great pitchers in AAA waiting for a shot at the show!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Here is an update on Hudson in which you asked about. Hopefully he won't miss his next start because they need him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoWorld
    Braves manager Bobby Cox said Tim Hudson has a knot behind his neck, but he doesn't expect the pitcher to miss a start.
    Hudson is scheduled to start Tuesday in Boston. He's struggled mightily against the Red Sox over the years, so if there was ever a week to sit him in mixed leagues, this is it.

MLB ERA

That's good news for the Braves.
    As to how it happened, the Twins know Bob Wickman well. He is very predictible and the Twins did not miss his pitches.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon