Thread: What is wrong with Johan Santana?

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins What is wrong with Johan Santana?

He is not like the ace we had a couple season's ago! I don't ever remember the long balls he as given up, like this year. What is his problem? Last night he give up 3 runs but 2 were earned, by what else a home run! Santana is 6-6 with an era of 3.25 I believe. I know were not scoring alot of runs in his starts but my god when Santana was dominating the league we did not help him in every game.

Santana needs to get his shit together! He is an ace starting pitcher! There is NOT a team in the mlb that would not want his services. If he continues to struggle I would move him to a national league team and see what kind of offers we could get. I know we could get a power hitting dh, upgrade in the outfield and a solid 3rd baseman or shortstop maybe prospects at starting pitching as well.

Being a Twins fan right now is a disappointment! We are not wining and the ace is struggling. When will this team make a move and fix the problems? Being Carl Polad is running the ship, it will be a cold day in hell before something happens! Give us an owner who want to WIN! If I was a player on the Twins club I would be worried that I could be sent down or traded! Show everyone what your made of and play like we are supposed to.

Every season we go threw a slow period where we play some terrible baseball, but if we don't get going now we can forget any shot at the playoffs or better yet winning another AL Central Crown! Ron Gardenhire you SOB I would really worry about your job, as well as your coaches!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: What is wrong with Johan Santana?

Last point on things for now, I would rather watch the Royals play than the Twins! At least they have a young club that puts in a better effort that we do. Twins need a shake up! Do your jobs and play like the Twins teams of the past.

Joe Mauer your a f'n baby. A month on the DL for a pulled muscle. Like Torii said he needs to suck it up and play! Someone in the club house needs to fire the team up!

By the way were making Christan Guzman look like an ALL STAR! Way to go Twins! Contine to give up on players and as always they come back and burn us!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Any thoughts here guys?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It's about time that Washington got something out of their $4 mil/year backup middle infielder.

MLB ERA

Johan has been around for a while and everyone knows his stuff. He needs to change his routine a bit. He has been relying a bit too much on his change up this season (IMO) and has left a few of them up and out over the plate. I can hit change ups when I know they are coming.
    I'd like to see him throw more sliders and fastballs. Just blow people away most of the game, and then when he throws the change, it'll be a complete suprise.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon