Thread: Twins sweep the White Soxs/ Kevin Slowey called up!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Twins sweep the White Soxs/ Kevin Slowey called up!

Twins win today great come from behind win today! 7-6 win. Hunter get a bases loaded walk for the winning run. Baker struggled but the pen did its job.

News Flash:

Kevin Slowey finally was called up and will start vs the A's. I am looking forward to this! The young arms in the minors are finally getting there shot. Ortiz went to the pen to make room for the kid. He was dominating in AAA Rochester so far this season. All we need now is For Garza to get called up!

Potential Twins Rotation would be:

1. Santana
    2. Liriano (--- back from dl next season
    3. Slowey
    4. Baker
    5. Garza

Silva would either be moved to the pen or traded. The future Twins pitching will be one of the best in the league!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Re: Twins sweep the White Soxs/ Kevin Slowey called up!

That was a great come back win.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

They were down 6 runs at one point.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

It was nice to see the Twins come back today. I'm sure the White Sox announcers were not pleased with MacDougall's performance, nor Aardsma's. I just wish Torii would have gotten a pitch to hit though, but a win is a win.
    Good series. I hope it is the beginning of another great run like they had last year, although the pitching isn't as good.
    Question for the board -- Who is Jason Miller, and why has he spent as much time in the minors? He seems to throw quality strikes and appears to be fearless out there.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA

Well if you look deeper into out pen, we really needed no one. Due to all the injuries he (Miller) gets his chance. I will say this he will stick on the big league club. He throws strike and is not scared to throw inside. I like the kid. I hope Twins will figure out that Ortiz is the guy to be sent down.

Still looking forward to seeing Slowey pitch this weekend vs the A's. No one has seen him yet so I would expect big things out of him game one. He should be better than Garza was in his first big league game!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL