Thread: It's time to move Michael Cuddyer to second

AA ERA

It's time to move Michael Cuddyer to second

I think Gardenhire and his staff needs to think long and hard about Michael moving to second. I am not sure if he can play third. He has had trouble fielding the ball and throwing the first. He is slow to react when the ball starts heading his direction and he can't seem to tell if the ball is heading fair or the foul line at his direction. I just think he is thinking too much. He is better off playing at second where he just can throw to first. Third base may not be for him. Besides I was hoping Terry Tiffee was his replacement when Corey left for Toronto.

I just think the best team for the team is probably moving Michael to second.

MLB ERA
    Your idea is bad and you should feel bad for having it.

AA ERA
    Saber: You are the one that proposed the move and I am just following it. I am copying from you so basically you are ripping your own idea even though I think it makes sense. Michael is having hard time playing the third base position if you watch the Twins games. His instincts are so slow and he is slow to react to the ball. His throws to first is hideous. There has been too many times where I feel that he is overmatched at that position. The proof is in the pudding.

MLB ERA
    You have chosen to agree with me, therefore you are indisputably wrong.

My logic is infallible.