Thread: J.D Durbin

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

J.D Durbin

What are we going to do with him? If we don't have him on the MLB roster this season he is a free agent to be. Is he worth the loss? He is getting hit hard this season at camp. There is potential there but at what cost? What would he be worth via trade? Can we get a good starting shortstop for him or a dh? Any thoughts on this.

Less than a week away till the start of the 2007 regular season I can't wait! Hope things go well for the Twins!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    As to a starting SS, I don't have any problem with the one the Twins have in camp right now, not to mention the ones they have ready to go in a year or so -- Casilla, Plouffe (may be more than a year for him, but Casilla will be ready anytime they need him).
    JD Durbin will not bring much value to the Twins. He will be subjected to waivers if the Twins don't keep him on their active roster this season, as you have said, but I'm not really sure many teams will take a lot of interest in him. He could be traded, but why would anyone want to give something up for him right now? If they have an interest in him, they can wait until the Twins decide to bring him North at the end of spring training or send him back to AAA.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon