Thread: It's sad how Luis Rivas has fallen off

AA ERA

It's sad how Luis Rivas has fallen off

Now that Nick is the everyday second baseman, Luis has now become a bench player or a defensive replacement. That's very sad. Luis was supposed to be a very good hitter and great base-stealer. He should have been the next Robbie Alomar. Unfortunately, he never became the same when Tom Kelly left. He just gotten lazier and lazier each year. He lost passion for the game. He took way too many shortcuts. He makes stupid mental errors.

Gardy gave him so many chances, but it hasn't worked. Not only has he lost his job as a starter, but he will likely not be back next season.

It's too bad what happeend because when he was called up, he was fun to watch. He and Cristian was supposed to be table-setters, but it hasn't worked out for either of them after TK left.

What a waste of talent!

MLB ERA
    I'm not sure he was ever that talented. Good defensive skills and nothing to offer at the plate make you a liabilty in the game today. Since he has had a dead bat, well, forever his days are numbered (unless he figures out how to be a util player). I just don't see this guy around much longer.