Face the facts for fans who drink the Purple Kool-Aid. This guy is a zero when it comes to head coaching and realting to people. He is a jerk. This guy has been talking a good game, but failed to deliever this year. This guy continues to be smug to the media and have a power trip on people who disagree with him.

This latest episode with Marcus Robinson is a black eye on the Dictator (Childress) and for this organization. It's disgusting that he was released because he ripped the Dictator. That's bad enough. Why fire him on Christmas Day? Huh! That is low on Childress part. Most coaches have class. Most bosses have class. They fire someone after the holidays. Also, why fire him with one more game to go. He can fire him after the season. Obviously, it wasn't for lack of productivity because if it was, he would have been released months ago or during training camp or last off-season. This just reeks a guy that has an inferiority complex.

That is bad enough. He had similiar incident with Antoine Winfield. Only difference, he gave Winfield the riot act. He and Darren Sharper had war of words this year too. He belittle Sharper by saying that he coached in a Super Bowl while Sharper never played in one. Sharper made comments that infuriate the dictator about how camp has been too stressful. He screamed at Brad Johnson in exhibition game about how Johnson will do it his way not the quarterback's way. He also got into a feud with Fran Foley, which cost a nice man his job. Culpepper disobeyed him and he was sent packing. These incidents can not be a good thing for the head coach, who may need a better season next year for him to coach in 2008. He has clearly lost his players I think and it has showed this season. A bad season like this next year could cause him to revolt from the players, who have grown tired of him. I can't blame them for not wanting to play for a coach that does not treat players with human dignity or show lack of integrity.

Childress's relationship skills clearly needs work. He rarely talks to his players. He never spoken to Johnson all year. That's disgusting. This has to get better if he wants to earn his trust.

He has been fighting with Kevin Seifert, Jim Souhan, Bob Sansevere, Patrick Reusse, Sid Hartman, and Tom Powers all season. He ought to grow up. These writers have a job to do and it's his duty to be very cordial and accomodating to him. For a guy that has accomplished nothing as a coach, it amuses me that he has been smug and condecending to the writers and to the players.

His coaching skills leaves a lot to be desired and that's where you should be very concern, my Purple friends. He never make gametime adjustments. He never gets his team prepared. Ever notice the offside penalties when the guys line up? That's a coaching issue. He always tells his quarterback to do things his way. That is not right. A quarterback needs to run an offense on his own not what the coach has to say. He did not do a good job of developing his wide receivers. He has never come up with solutions. He has that stupid playscript which is devoid of nothing and then he covers his mustache acting like he knows what he is saying.

I hate to say this, but this guy is way over his head as a head coach. He looks lost in the sidelines. His team is unprepared. His team is never smart. His team is unwatchable. Childress has showed signs that he is more interested in picking fights with anyone rather than coaching and getting his team better. He talks about how his offense is a "kick-***" offense. This comment shows that he is a desperate man and his action towards Robinson showed that he will pass the buck.

Has he taken accountability for this season? Just once I want to say that, it's my fault that this team lost.

Brad Childress was not the right guy for this team in the first place and he won't be either. He is the worst coach that this franchise ever had.

kd and I disagree on so many things, but this is something that we have to agree. Everyone has to agree too.

Zygi should pull a great move by firing the dictator after the season is over. Mike Tomlin would be the right guy to coach this team to excellence.