Thread: Twins in April

AA ERA

Twins in April

What's your take on the Twins in April overall? Despite our problems, the Twins have a good record and they are right there in the first place. For She-ca-go's great start, the Twins are right behind them and lurking so I gotta be pleased. I expect the Whiney Sux to fall apart when all is said and done. The Twins just gotta keep grinding and keep hitting. You know the pitching will be there. Twins just gotta keep winning and beat the teams in their division and then everything will be fine.

I am happy overall and the Twins are right there for the wild-card race and the division. They just gotta do better each month. I just hope we have a better record heading to Memorial Day. That's the goal.

MLB ERA
    The Twins have been having a good season all around so far. April could have been better and getting swept by the Sox sucked, but the Sox are playing outstanding ball so far this year. That doesn't take anything away from the Twinks. WHen it's all said and done, the Twins should win the division.

AA ERA
    How about patriot conceding the season though. He said the Twins should have a fire sale. Never mind the Twins are leading in the WC race.

I like what I saw. Yeah the offense stunk, but the Twins won their games. I think they will be better. I think the offense is going to get better with Justin and Joe Mauer's at-bats.

To me, what sticks out is Joe Mauer. He has been healthy so far which is very good. I hope he can continue to stay that way.