Thread: I will be co-modding this board with Lynch

AA ERA

I will be co-modding this board with Lynch

I want to start off by thanking mission and ted in selecting me as the new co-mod of the Twins board I want to thank Lynch, and the rest of the mods at this fine board for nominating me as the mod at the Twins board for Strike3Forums.com. I am very honored to be selected by my peers here. I am honored to moderate the board of my favorite team. It's a very humbling experience. I always wanted to mod the Twins board and now I got an opportunity to do just that. This is one of the thing that I wanted in life and I got it.

I am very committed to making this Twins board to be the best board on the Internet. I have done that in the old board and I am going to do that here.

I am very honored to do this and I thank the mods and the admins for this opportunity.

I am honored to work with one of my best friends online in Lynch.

This board is really going to kick off more than ever.

Let's have some fun!

Rookie ERA
    Congrats Steak!!!

Let's go Twins.

MLB ERA
    Steak, sorry for not getting this done myself. I've just been unbelievably busy lately.

As for the board, I have no doubt you'll be a good mod for it and it's well deserved. You are probably one of the biggest Twins fans I've ever met and all I can see is more of what we've already been getting. Insanely quality posts.

Congrats Steak!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    wow kid of sucks that i was not asked. Heck i was here the entire offseason. And I did not get a mention for the job. Thanks alot!!!! I guess my post and loyalty to this board means nothing... damn this sucks..............
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    mntwinsfan: You could have had an opportunity had you ask the admins to be the mod when this board was created last month or you could have asked me about this so I could nominate you to the admins. You should have been the one taken action when you had that chance. I was content on just being the regular poster. I was offered the gig Monday night and I took it. Also, I have been a long-time poster since MLBForum.com was opened in 2003 with these folks so it was common that I would get the gig.

If the Twins board eventually expands to 30 posters, you will get a shot. Keep your head up. You will have your opportunity.

Thanks for the congrats, Lynch and DG. I appreciate it.

MLB ERA
    yeah yeah.. I asked mission several times.. every time i get no answer.. It its fine i am out of this forum, I hate this crap I could have at least been asked. But why me right.. I will be away for awhile. There will be one less poster here. Just stinks I have wanted the position for over 1 year. I had almost 935 post in the old forum. That means nothing?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Rookie ERA
    c'mon mntwinsfan, you'll get your shot. But be happy for Steak - he's worked hard and gives the forum some great info and trivia.

MLB ERA
    Dave have a sister or something?

MLB ERA
    I'll get a shot in 2010. Please why all you guys were away I was the only one just about posting. I give up. I am finsihed talking about this.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    I honestly don't see what the big deal is. I'm a mod on another baseball board, and have modded a few other boards in the past, and there's really nothing that special about it.

Your only reason for posting here has been in order to become a mod?

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Dave have a sister or something?
    Funny.

If you are really serious, no. DD and DG are not related.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    I'll get a shot in 2010. Please why all you guys were away I was the only one just about posting. I give up. I am finsihed talking about this.
    mntwins- sometimes you just have to let it fall in your lap. Thats how i got the M's Mod job. MF87 didnt have the time to have the M's thread the way he wanted it to be. So he chose to have me take over for him, I mulled it over for a day or two. After a talk with Kobe, who i wont forget cause he gave me a pretty good reason to do it. I took the opportunity, sometimes you dont have to be the mod of your favorite team. Theres the many spots still out there. A spot will come up and you will get your chance.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    bye