Thread: Twins host Blue Jays (8/10 - 8/13)

MLB ERA

Twins Twins host Blue Jays (8/10 - 8/13)

Twins dropped the first game of the 4-game series with the Jays, losing 5-0. Silva had pitched a pretty good game through the first 4 innings but gave up a couple of runs in the 5th on a Molina HR and then got knocked around in the 7th. Lilly and the rest of the Jay's staff did a great job holding the Twins to just 4 hits all game.

Jays take game 1

MLB ERA
    Game 2 is tonight. Twins fans and baseball fans will get to see one of the supposedly great pitching prospects in his first big-league start. Matt Garza will be on the mound facing AJ Burnett.

Garza was called up when Liraiano was sent to the DL earlier in the week. I was really hoping we'd see Garza yet this year, but not for this reason. Unfortunately, I won't know what happened in this game until I get back from vacation.

Good Luck Garza!!!!!

MLB ERA
    One last thing. Rondell White was placed on the 15-day DL after the game last night with hammy problems. Lew Ford is expected to be called back up today.

MLB ERA
    The Twins absolutely sucked vs the Jays other than the old goat Radke, who's really finally figured out his pitching in the past few games and is looking to at least earn a good percentage of his salary this season (something he hasn't done in years).

Twins lose 3 of 4 to the Jays, including Garza who got hammered on Friday night.