Thread: 4/27/05: Twins/Royals

AA ERA

4/27/05: Twins/Royals

Twins will go for a two-game winning streak this evening against K.C. This is a game that they have to win IMO. As much as I like K.C, I sure as hell don't want to see the Twins snap the Royals losing streak. Twins need these guys.

Joe Mays has been good so far and he has to keep it up. I hope he performs very well.

Mays vs. Anderson

AA ERA
    Great win tonight. Twins beat the Royals 9-4 this evening in Kansas City. It's their second win in a row and their fifth win in a row against the Royals. Twins have yet to lose this year to the Royals.

The offense was great tonight. It was great to see the hitters do their thing in the third inning and then again in the seventh inning when the game was tied at 4. Twins got the big base hit with runners in scoring position when they had to. I like that and I hope this is a sign of things to come.

I thought Nick Punto had a great game. He has had a great series. Hopefully, he will keep this up.

Jason Bartlett had a great game.

Congrats to Joe Mays in getting his first win. He deserves it. He was good tonight despite the sixth inning. I am really happy for Joe. Joe has put in the time in his rehab and it's great to see him reap his rewards.

Jesse was great in the seventh.

J.C. pitched good in the eighth.

TM finished it off.

Great win. I hope we can get the sweep tommorow. It's also nice to see She-ca-go LOSE AGAIN! Three out for first place. Life is good.