Thread: 4/25/05: Twins/Tigers

AA ERA

4/25/05: Twins/Tigers

Twins are playing a day game this afternoon as they will finish their trip to Detroit. It hasn't been a pleasurable appearance with the snow accumulating all weekend in Michigan. I am just glad we are getting one game in instead of playing a doubleheader later this year. We are already playing a doubleheader later this year. As you know, I hate doubleheaders. It's tough to win two. It's easy to lose both.

Brad Radke will be on the hill today. I hope he can build on that great start he had last week in She-ca-go.

We need this win badly with She-ca-go winning every game it seems and Cleveland right on the Twins neck.

Radke vs. Johnson

Rookie ERA
    Well Radke will not get the decision in this one today. What is up with Rincon? I hope it is just a bad day for him!! And now JC is in??!! He scares me lately. Let's hope we can pull off a 9th inning win.

I missed the game, but saw that Tigers won. All I can say is that you guys lost to a good team and that there is still a season ahead. Tigers are a very talented team who has shown signs of being a great team. Better luck next time against them. Even though I still will be cheering for them to beat ya.

AA ERA
    I did not see the game and I have no interested in rewatching the game.

Bad job by the pen today. That was dissapointing. Bad job by Luis not fielding that DP to end the threat there.

I am not sure what the hell was J.C. thinking going after Pudge. J.C. melts down as usual. I am so sick and tired of watching this loser pitch.

What's worse is the Sux won and the Indians are creeping closer to the Twins.

As for Detroit, this was a good win as they swept the Twins. They needed that. Hopefully, they can get it going a little bit.