Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Random Ramblings Thread

AA ERA
    Timberwolves lost to the ATLANTA HAWKS tonight.

Could you say they are done? Of course you can.

All I want to see now is Ebi playing and pray to God that we got the top ten pick in the draft. Heck let's pray and get lucky for the #1 pick.

AA ERA
    Sid said in the paper that McHale wants Latrell back and he wants to resign him.

All I have to say is ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Hell no I don't want him back and Glen Taylor will not want this POS come back. After what Spree did to this team this year not to mention pissing Taylor off in the process, no way is Spree coming back. I don't see Taylor bringing him back and if he does, I hope he sells the team.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Um if McHale WANTS LATRELL BACK. someone does need to shoot him.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    I could not believe that McHale wanted Latrell back when I read that blurb in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune yesterday. I was incredulous when I read about it yesterday. Thankfully Glen Taylor has a differing opinion and that's what matters. Latrell played hard the last two months only so he can get a job in this league next year. That's the only incentive Latrell has.

I bet Latrell goes to the Rockets next year since Van Gundy loves him and he brings all the ex-Knicks to the Rockets.

AA ERA
    I got my credit card in the mail and I subscribed to MLB.TV just now.

Now I can watch Twins games and baseball in general for the season.

MLB ERA
    I don't honestly believe McHale wants "The Choker" back in Mpls next year. I assume he's just being 'team friendly' in front of the media, as we know if he said anything other than something positive, the media would ride him and make his last week miserable with Spree and others on the team.

AA ERA
    I sure as hell hope so.

If Latrell is back, I will not be very happy. The guy was lousy for two years. Even if McHale wants him back, Glen Taylor will likely say No.

MLB ERA
    I wouldn't say he was lousy for two years. Latrell was instrumental in 2003-04's success and he had a damn good playoffs last year. This year however he showed his age and in my opinion, his lack of ambition to do much of anything for about 80% of the season.

AA ERA
    Latrell was great against the Kings and Lakers in the playoffs, but other than that, he hasn't really impressed me much. I have ripped him for his performance in the regular season last year.

There is no question he showed his age this year. He does not go attack the rim last year and the way he runs, he runs like as he is 60 years old.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Spree was basically was Wally with Defense. and to me thats just an average player that has some flashes of brillance at times.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    Lynch: Do you think McHale is done as GM? I have several sources telling me that he is going to resign after this season and take some time off. I think him leaving would be the best for the franchise.

I am hoping Silas becomes the coach and GM.

MLB ERA
    Steak, I'll reserve comment on that (as I have for a while now) until after the season is over. I've got mixed feelings on the whole subject.

AA ERA
    Whatever happens, we better hope the Timberwolves make the right call with the GM and coach or we could see a lottery team all over again and risk losing KG. This offseason is probably the important off-season in the history of franchise. Glen Taylor needs to come up big with the GM choice if McHale is leaving.

I think we will get the right coach since the household name coach would love to coach a KG, but I am more concerned about the GM.

I will have my rant on the Wolves the minute the season is over.

I just hope my boy, Ebi is playing this year. It's time to activate him off the injured list.

MLB ERA
    Steak, feel free to hit the new NBA forum and sound off anytime ya like about the Wolves. We're not quite "officially" open yet, but but we're open enough to at least register, post, etc. Just have some things to work out yet.

http://thenbaforums.com/forums/index.php?

AA ERA
    I will register soon.

BTW, how is patriot. I am still waiting for his apperance.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast