Thread: Five questions for the patriot

AA ERA

Five questions for the patriot

1) What went wrong with the Timberwolves this year?

Age, injuries, lack of chemistry, and complacency killed them

2) How did you know the Timberwolves would be bad this year?

You were the one that told me that the Wolves would lose in the first round. How did you forsee this coming?

3) Do you think it's time for everyone to go for the Timberwolves?

Yes

4) Will you have fond memories for Spree and Sam?

Yes because those two were the reason why KG is still with the Timberwolves. If the trades were not made to get those two gentlemen, KG woudl not have resigned with us.

5) Would you want Kevin McHale back as a GM?

Hell no

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak

Age, injuries, lack of chemistry, and complacency killed them
    Spree & T-hud's hair. For cryin' out loud, what is with the "mickey mouse" look?

You were the one that told me that the Wolves would lose in the first round. How did you forsee this coming?
    There's really no one who breaks down film like me. Did you see the nips on naomi watts in 21 grams? YEEEEEEOW

Yes
    Everyone out except NUDIE EBI, guys got game!

Yes because those two were the reason why KG is still with the Timberwolves. If the trades were not made to get those two gentlemen, KG woudl not have resigned with us.
    "fond" isn't quite the word I would use. I'm thinking of a different four letter "f" word.

Hell no
    I don't really think it matters, this franchise is doomed. Everything they've done from day one is a total disaster. This franchise really is a model for exactly NOT what to do. I'll write the book, but it ain't coming cheap.
    Nobody wins in a dairy challenge

AA ERA
    Great answers, patriot.

Do you think Sam and Latrell's jerseys will be retired in the rafters at Target Center? God I hope not. I don't give a shit what they did last year. It's not deserving.

Ebi has impressed me. He was fantastic against the Hornets the other night and he had a great game against the Spurs. I am so glad Ebi has played. This guy is a special player. He has speed. I got to chat with Ebi when the Timberwolves came to town to play the Nets. Ebi was nice enough to speak to me. I told him to keep his head up and he smiled. He is such a good kid. I want to see him do well.

What do you think of Wally wanting out? Let him go. He is a waste of money and time. Can't play D and can't shoot for shit.

I hear Taylor wants McHale is back. The only reason McHale will be back is because Taylor and his son-in-laws can't find the right GM so they are banking on McHale to save the franchise. That's a stupid reasoning to bring him back.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You hit it on the head when you said the bench and role guys regressed. But the support that carried KG last year, simply wants there.

You had the feeling when guys you never heard of being decent (Hassell, Hoiberg) were having carrer years.

Most of them. I think you keep Ebi, KG, Madsen and Wally (yes i said WALLY)

Yes i will have fond memories of the 2 for last season. But its somewhat tained with the crap they pulled this year.

I think hes better suited for the front office, Sund should be our GM ive said this since it was brought up.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    Porter: Guys like Fred, Trenton, and even Mark had career years last year. They were hardpressed to repeat these years. They did a good job this year, but not as good as last year.

I want Wally gone. He is making too much money to be an feast and famine shooter and a lousy defender. I rather cut his salary and have this team in a great financial situation. Plus he needs a new start. I was at the game in New Jersey last month and I notice guys were giving Wally a cold shoulder. Wally was all alone and I am guessing that's one of the reasons why he spoke out about a fresh start.

I love Mark, but if some team is overpaying him as you saw bench players like Brian Cardinal being overpayed this year, you can forget him coming back.

I am saddened that Sammy and Latrell are going to be remember for what they did this year, but they brought that upon themselves especially Latrell. I had no problem with Glen Taylor speaking out on those two.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Cardnial is an underrated player. Wally is more comfortable as the start as crazy as that sounds. I forgot when his contract was up but i think he has to step it up to get more value via trade.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    Wally's contract is up I think in two years. It's a long contract for sure.

I will be shocked if Wally is being traded. Why would any team want to pay his salary for being feast and famine?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Im not sure exactly but if you start him and he performs. Sell him high is what i say lol.

AA ERA
    I didn't think Wally was that great as a starter either. patriot ripped him as a starter last year in the previous board.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Well he couldve been Vin Baker in Seattle. and keep in mind they got rid of him. They had Calvin Booth and traded him too. ANOTHER REASON WHY I WANT SUND AS GM in MINNESOTA....

AA ERA
    Sund should try to get rid of that stiff, Jerome James.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    James gets Rebounds and Fouls are equally high rates. but really he at least does some thing!!!!! but his price is too high and hes a FA after the season anyways.

Damn Patriot is actually still alive. You don't know how much a certain someone missed you.

AA ERA
    I am so glad he is here. I was beginning to think he was a fraud with his absence. This board and Strike3Forums.com is better with patriot's presence.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinValdez37
    Damn Patriot is actually still alive. You don't know how much a certain someone missed you.

Im just glad your back Merkin, as well as patriot.