Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Yankees vs the Twins

Sorry Lynch, my bad. Wasn't trying to be a douche, but this guy's annoying. When the Twins win, they're World Champs. When they lose, the other team got lucky.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I have tried and then this crap breaks loose..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

lol

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Sorry Lynch, my bad. Wasn't trying to be a douche, but this guy's annoying. When the Twins win, they're World Champs. When they lose, the other team got lucky.

Again your incorrect! When my team loses a game I am the first to bash my club. Read the posts and you will see. I get excited for a win just like everyone else.

So please look into the losses and you will see. Lynch should know I bash them when they lose.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Tried? Your posts are the as flagrant example of "baiting" as I've ever seen.

Point is, your team sucks. They won't make the playoffs, and you'll disappear for months, like last year. I'll end it there.

MLB ERA
    baiting?? well if that is what your calling it you boy are easy. 4-2 Mets..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Twins

How about this.

Twins won the series this year. First time in a few years. It feels good and after some great/fun wins like we had on Friday and Saturday, it feels crummy to lose on Sunday. Personally, I'm happy with the fact that they took the series.

I threw my name in the hat to get tickets for either of those two games (friday or saturday) at work. I really wanted to take my kids to one of those two games. Saturday would have been an absolute blast as the way that game went down. Leading 4-0 and then having a last second win in the bottom of the 9th?! It doesn't get any better than that (well a 13-2 win would have been cool too )

SO, let's keep it at that, and drop the back and forth mudslinging ok guys? honestly, I don't really care one way or the other about it, but in general, it doesn't look too good. If ya'll want to throw a few haymakers at each other, feel free in the smack forum. Or better yet, go to the NFL side and throw some smack back and forth. No-holds-barred there.

Otherwise, Good series for the Twins!

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Both the Yankees and Twins suck, IMO.

DK, shut up. You don't even have a team

MLB ERA
    Yah, but he's got skunky canadian beer and smelly/rude french speaking peepz all around him. Believe me, when DK says that something sucks, he knows what he's talking about (being surrounded by total suckage 24/7).

And he's got no football, either.

How do you live without football!!??

MLB ERA
    You end up surfing the internet and going trolling on NFL messageboards, that's what ya do.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Are you still going on about that? I didn't say anything offensive. All I did was disagree with his points. And then I stated what changes I would like in baseball. I never said that he's wrong and doesn't know what he's talking about, I was just saying that personally it's not what I would like. But it doesn't mean that I'm right. It's just personal preferences. Relax, Lynch.

MLB ERA
    I .. huh?

Where the hell did you get that out of what I said?! I wasn't even implying anything with that situation at all. Just what ya do in general and doing it in jest at that. You -do- troll and you can't say ya don't. Sometimes more inconspicuous than other times, but that has nothing to do with anything. I was taking a lighthearted jab at ya. Nothing more.

Me? relax? (where's that mirror?)

MLB ERA
    Hey mntwins fan,
    you're talking all big about last year. You finished in 3rd place. WHo won the most recent world series, who won the most recent division title, who made the playoffs more recently. I also don't seem to remember saying the Yanks would take 2 of 3. WHy don't you find it and quote it? Oh and one last thing, if you ever read my posts you'd know I hate Johnny Damon. Take your 2 of 3 in April, with your little cue ball single, and make sure you watch it on tape while we're in the playoffs and your not FOR THE SECOND YEAR STRAIGHT.

MLB ERA
    well the way your club is playing i would not expect to see your club in the playoffs either. I will find your post quote it, then it better shut you up.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast