Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yankees vs the Twins

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Newflash:

Gardenhire has needed to leave Minnesota for several years now. Ever since the playoff blunder vs the Yankees.

Morneau did a hell of a job to muscle that ball out to right field. We had ZERO breaks in the first 6 games of the year now things are getting better.

Liriano is freaking great. As of today he is a better pitcher than Santana. He is downright nasty. When will Gardy realize Liriano needs to start and find some left handed rp.. Liriano is the only one.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    Newflash:

Gardenhire has needed to leave Minnesota for several years now. Ever since the playoff blunder vs the Yankees.

Morneau did a hell of a job to muscle that ball out to right field. We had ZERO breaks in the first 6 games of the year now things are getting better.

Liriano is freaking great. As of today he is a better pitcher than Santana. He is downright nasty. When will Gardy realize Liriano needs to start and find some left handed rp.. Liriano is the only one.
    Maybe down the road Liriano is better than Santana. But right now, you talking about one of the best 3 pitchers in AL than Francisco i better than. I dont see that right now.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Radke gave up another obligatory 2nd inning HR today to start the Twins in a hole they could never climb out of. Twins lose the 3rd game 9-3, but still take the series, which is damn good to see (and also unexpected).

Rookie ERA
    I'm ok with the loss on Sunday. The Twins played a great series against the Skankees.

Why is it when the Twins are doing well they are lucky and when they aren't doing so well they are the worst team???? Some of you posters need to get a clue - it's not how you start the season but how you finish.

The Braves have never gotten over losing the 1991 series and the Tigers haven't gotten over the 1987 series and that is why the grudges and claims of "luck", etc.

Go Twins!

Bringing up shit that happened 15 years ago? Unless I am mistaken, Chuck "New Kids On" Knoblauch, Puckett, Chili Davis, and Scott Erickson no longer play for the Twinkies.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondGirl
    Some of you posters need to get a clue - it's not how you start the season but how you finish.
    Exactly, it's April...it doesn't really matter if you win a ton of games in April or lose a bunch...let's see where everyone is in September. rep +

MLB ERA
    General quit being a baby! Diamondgal is right, you and you Braves cant get over the world series lost to the Twins..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Dude, your so disgruntled, it's not even funny. Your like the 11 year old kids I umpire who try to act mad when they strike out even though they know they should've swung. And P.S. Don't trash talk about history about the Yankees, it's 26-2 right now. And I bet someone will say stop living in the past, the obligatory answer. So this is entirely directed towards mntwins fan: Who won their division last year, and who finished in 3rd place?

A World Series loss that happened when I was 2 years old.

Yeah, I really ****ing care.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondGirl
    I'm ok with the loss on Sunday. The Twins played a great series against the Skankees.

Why is it when the Twins are doing well they are lucky and when they aren't doing so well they are the worst team???? Some of you posters need to get a clue - it's not how you start the season but how you finish.

The Braves have never gotten over losing the 1991 series and the Tigers haven't gotten over the 1987 series and that is why the grudges and claims of "luck", etc.

Go Twins!
    Yup Twins got lucky with these games. Lucky. Luck. That's right.

Please, I really don't care about 1987. As much as I do appreciate the history of baseball, something that happened right before I was born, I really can't hold a grudge over. Even if somebody did hold a grudge over something that happened in a game that long ago, well that somebody needs to get over it and get a life.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    Dude, your so disgruntled, it's not even funny. Your like the 11 year old kids I umpire who try to act mad when they strike out even though they know they should've swung. And P.S. Don't trash talk about history about the Yankees, it's 26-2 right now. And I bet someone will say stop living in the past, the obligatory answer. So this is entirely directed towards mntwins fan: Who won their division last year, and who finished in 3rd place?

Dry

who has not won the world series last season with what a 200+ million payroll. what a f'n joke. Damon is not the answer sorry. Lets see I just replied to diamondgirls response here. Go back in the Yankee board. Your upset because you did not win 2-3 from Minnesota like you stated!!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

I love it how you win 2/3 in APRIL and all of a sudden grow testicles.

MLB ERA
    General stfu. Dry stated his Yanks were going to win 2 of 3 from minneosta. So I just wanted to remind him that he was wrong.

radke is better right now than all you Atlanta sp.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

[edited for content. General. You know better!]

-- Lynch

MLB ERA
    Guys... rib back and forth. I've got no problem with it. When you start pulling out the foul language name calling? Then it's gone over the line. I'm very loose in what I've allowed as what some mods would consider smack, but keep the name calling down and/or out of it.

Cool?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast