Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Brewers Ramblings

Of course he will. He's underrated immensely, and Brewers have been hitting well.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yeah I agree he is underrated. He had a very good outing on OD. But he does have to face the Cards lineup tomorrow. So I wouldn't guarantee anything.

Should be a great game.

Davis didn't do too bad today in a Brewers win. 6 IP, 4 K, 1 BB, 3 ER, 5 H. Not great, but not horrible. Pretty decent.

Now, is a great time to mention the Turnbow kid. Got his 5th save today, and this kid is going to be a great closer for the Brewers for years to come.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Turnbow is without a doubt ridiculous. This guy has nasty stuff and the Brewers are lucky to have developed such a talent. He is locked up for a few years now too. Great work Brew Crew. This team is all around awesome.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Tough 1 run loss today against the Mets. Glavine was just nasty today. These Mets just can't be beat. Better luck tomorrow Brewers.

I predict a Rickie Weeks shot tomorrow for sure. Watch...

You really have to give it up for Carlos Lee. I don't know how he did last night. But lately, he's just been lights out. A great hitter.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This Brewers team looks pretty good right now and maybe in the future. They went about building this team the right way.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Damn were the Brewers great today against the Mets. Ending the Mets winning streak. Plus Fielder had a great game.

Brewers are looking good this season.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Well the Mets got it back today winning 9-3. Sheets first time out and he gave up 4 runs in 5 innings. Not a good start from him but I am sure he will bounce back.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I went out on a limb today and made a play on the Brewers. I need a win! Go Brew Crew!

I predict that the Brewers will get an early lead and their stellar bullpen will hold it for the save.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Good game tonight Brew fans. Definitely saw a much better game out of Sheets than his first outing. That has to be a positive to get a healthy Sheets on top of all the good ball you guys have been playing. Good luck tomorrow.

wow great game tonight against the Reds. 11-0. Bush pitched phenomenal. The hitting was great. Fielder is continuing his good season. Great game all around. Brewers are really showing that they are an up and rising team.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Well the Reds turned it right back around and countered with their own 11-0 victory over the Brew Crew tonight. I guess any team can win when you see these type of results in back to back games against the same opponent.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    16-2 victory over the Cubs tonight! WOW, thats a team on a level of winning. Good game tonight Brew Crew.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Brewers crush the Cubs again as it is 9-0 in the 9th.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast