Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Brewers Ramblings

AAA ERA
    Oh yeah go me!

Looks like Turnbow is "spotless" in the spring season!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

You just can't have enough good pitching!!!! I really hope he turns it around this year.

AAA ERA
    Yes indeed with him and Cordero...OoOo watch out!

MLB ERA
    Prince Fielder had his return from a quad injury pushed back another day after he felt tightness Tuesday.
    Fielder looked good in batting practice today, but didn't play. "I'll be in there [Thursday] for sure," he said.

Tony Graffanino misses a second straight game Wednesday after fouling a ball off his left foot Monday.
    Graffanino had a hole drilled through his right big toenail to release blood that collected after getting hurt. The digit then became infected and had to be drilled again Wednesday. Graffanino was prescribed an antibiotic and should be ready to play again soon.

Damian Miller has been taking batting practice, but his strained left calf hasn't allowed him to get into a game.
    He's likely at least a few more days away from getting back behind the plate.
    Source: RotoWorld
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Hey Draven, thanks updating all of the teams with these reports. It is fun and interesting reading these reports!!!

AAA ERA
    Ouch for Tony Sounds so painful! Thanks Draven!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

yeah, Tony that sucks. We still need to solve our 3B situation. I am just not comfortable with Graffinino and Counsell as our everyday 3Bman. But if we do go that direction for a year, then lets go with Graff, when he is healthy.

AAA ERA
    Yes I totally agree. Let's see according to today's sports page. Yost says Bill Hall may possibly be the MVP!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Hall is a tough player. I just hope he continues to improve counting down on his strikeout ratio.

AAA ERA
    Yeah stop chasing pitches...I hate when players do that

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

well, players in today's game have that all or nothing mentality. Swing for the fences or bust!!! I still enjoy old-fashion baseball, small ball, situational strategies when needed. That is why I grew up loving the game, trying to guess what each managers plan of attack was going to be throughout the game.

MLB ERA
    This is why I enjoy watching the Brewers players hit. They seem to understand their roles in the batters box. Weeks knows how fast he is and just tries to get on base for the bombers to bring him around. Brady Clark does as well. I'd like to see Bill Hall get a bit more selective at the plate, but he has done better over the pase couple of seasons.
    Again, the team will go as far as the pitching will take them. They could be a surprise team in the NL Central this year.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

AAA ERA
    Billy Hall looked really good yesterday when I was watching that game. Had a nice double too and he also had the back-up to bring him home.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Nice to see that Turnbow worked his way out of trouble yesterday as well. I hope this will be the start of re-building his confidence and carry it over into the regular season. He has the stuff to pitch in the big leagues, the question is, does he have the mentality to pitch there? I hope so, not only for our sake, but his own!!!

AAA ERA
    Very true. He just needs to slow down some and not let the pitches get the best of him. Cordero can't hold him up everytime.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast