0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • Other

3 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when will the Brewers world series fictory come?

Brewers when will the Brewers world series fictory come?

its as simple as the title when will they

You foreign, or just never went to school? It's victory, not fictory.

They'll get their world series win when they actually tried to build up a team instead of trying to be greedy bastards. I'm still in the mindset of thinking the Brewers are cheap, but I do like their new owner. I can tell he's an owner who cares about his team and is willing to spend. So, they're some years away.

yes im foreign im german i never knew we were allowed to swere here.

there not being greedy at allwhos the team who won 2 out of 3 against you and hows the team that improved on there win by about plus 20 wins and whos the that just snapped 12 years of losing season's hu?hu?hu?hu?hu?

German explains a lot. You should get in touch with General, pretty sure he's german. Ah yah you can swear but keep it down to minimal. Anyways, I'm not knocking the Brewers. If you read I said I like the Brewers owner and think he'll build this team up great, with that said, Brewers are still a little ways from winning a world series.

yea true i just really pissed at the moment on the packers

Understandable. We all get a little heated every now and then, when our teams suck.

the last packers drive results.

1:punt
    2:td
    3:punt
    4:punt
    5:int
    6:int
    7:int
    8:int
    9:int
    10:punt

o few its holloween soon thatll ttake some steam off me

Yah Halloween is a fun time. Even though I haven't really been into it for quite some years now. Just not fun when you don't go trick or treating.

Brewers

i find it fun i go trik or treating whith my son

Yah when you have little kids around it's a lot more fun, but when your whole family is grown, not so fun.

o how old re you then?atleast now were being freindly lol.

I'm 17. If it didn't seem like it before, I've been friendly throughout all these threads. Just because we disagree and have difference of opinions doesn't mean I'm not being friendly. Actually, I think you're a great fan, and so far have been a great addition to the forum. Maybe even over time you'll learn better spelling and grammar.

yea is it possible for a spell check option.

Thanks i am a great addition to the forum arent i already post number 41.

Bit of a stressed fan though

Packers lost im calm cause its all over

Hopefully you'll learn that post quality is much more important than post quantity. Don't be afraid to invite over your friends and other people you know to this forum. The bigger this forum is, the better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast