Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: brewers v gaints game 2

Re: brewers v gaints game 2

does this plate have an inside corner?

Oh Great!!!! Another Error Costs Us A Run!!! That Would Have Been Double Play No Runs Scored Instead 2 Outs Runner On 1st!!

Thats Now 3 Errors The D Has Cost Us!! Possibly The Game!!

Dammit Wlaked Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Ridiculous!!!! Inning Shud Be Over Not The Giants Thretening To Tie The God Dam Game!!!

you know this is perfect yuo know give up 3 errors 1 costing a run and possibly more against a giants side who dont really score many rusn at all last thing you wanna do is give them free runs!!!

and i would realy like to have a word about the umpires inside corner...well riske strikes the batter out so no further damage dome... 6 more outs brewers!!! DO NOT PUT GAGne in!! and not turnbow, oh god not turnbow anything but!

lets go dave kapler!!

Home Run Kapler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i just noticed its gabe kapler, and ive been saying dave kapler haha sorry kapler :P

home run cmon bullpen please dont mess this one up. and the chances are they will once GAGne comes in if he does or turnbow.

ok inning over with no further harm done and prince leads it off witrh a base hit.

ok i am chewing my nails as GAGne is gonna come out and pitch for the brewers this time he dosent have a 3 run lead he only has a 1 run lead. if hart can come through here than i will be ALOTT less nervous

here is GAGne coming in to blow save number 2 on the years heres the first batter...first pitch strike!! thats a first. First batter STROOK HIM OUT!!!!!!!

i am sooooooo nervous 2-2 pitch...3-2...heres the full count pitch... POPED IT UP TO BRAUN 2 AWAY 1 MORE OUT!

WHAT A PITCH strike 1!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast