Thread: crew releases vargas!

crew releases vargas!

OMG!!! the brewers have released claudio vargas!!!!!!!!!!! why!!!! he had a good year last year!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know why we didnt use him at the end of last year! did he just fall off the face of the earth!!! he had a good year and i thought he could be a starter!!!! great goign yost!!! so we sign russle branyan but release vargas he went 11-9! as a 5th starter!!!!! AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the season (for us) hasnt even begun...we havent even thrown a pitch this season and i am already furuious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow i really do get angry...i am just soooooooo passionate about the brewers and packers I hate to see my team lose! but seriously i shud get anger managment classes....after looking at soem of my posts towards end of season last year WHO AGREES I DO!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Re: crew releases vargas!

ah, I posted this in the Brewers Spring Training Update Thread.

And no Vargas really did not have a good year. what he got was lots of run support. he didnt even finish the season in the rotation.

I was glad to see him released. I wish him well, it is nothing personal towards him, he just frustrated me as a Brewer.

Turn 2

I don't know much about what Vargas has done in the past seasons with the Brewers, but I really think the make-up of the rotation is going to be really good anyway. Ben Sheets, Jeff Suppan, Yovani Gallardo(When he is back), Carlos Villanueva,& Manny Parra is going to be a force.

Kind of interesting. Didn't the Brewers just give him a contract? Not a bad idea to get rid of him though, his ERA looks to be on the rise and is entering his contract years. Oh and BTW Turn 2, don't you think the statement in your sig is a little premature?

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Doppelganger, You have to think big to win big!!! hahaha..

when I make those kind of statements, I usually jinx myself or the team/player that I predict for.

Turn 2

Dopplelganger-like brewerfan19 said you gotta think big and I am thinking all the way baby this year.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

positive thinking... I just root like hell for the Brewers and try to be realisitic at the same time.

Turn 2

Well I kinda contradicted myself in the prediction thread having the Brewers lose in the World Series to Detroit.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: crew releases vargas!

That is ok, you just have a friendly reminder to root like there is no tomorrow. At least you have the Brewers in the playoffs.

Me, on the other hand, I didnt have the Brewers even making the playoffs. But, I will still be there through thick and thin. Maybe, in the back of my mind, I was having a caseof reverse psychology. Thinking the Brewers wont make the playoffs, maybe they just might then.

Turn 2

Reverse Psychology usually is the way to go.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

I hope so.... fingers are crossed... I live on the edge ofmy seat of every Brewers game. I must warn you of that before the season starts, and I am very emotional (good and bad) about the Brewers.

consider yourself warned about my moodiness. I will always get over it though, cause after all it is only a game.

Turn 2

Oh you just might here me all the way from Kenosha yelling and cheering. I was that way with the Orioles(mostly yelling in disgust though). You are right as soon as I turn off the game at the end it is over for me and onto something else. Like Brett(Hot Corner Gurl) and I always say there is always tomorrows game. She said that after the A's blew the game 1 in Tokyo.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Well, I may carry that emotion (god or bad) until the next game, but I do get over it. I complain about Yost the most. He has a tendency to get out-managed quite a bit.