Thread: Brewers rotation fr next season

Brewers Brewers rotation fr next season

Hey guys what do you think the rotation is gonna be for next year if wee dotjn sign any starting pitches or trade for one during the offseason...I say

1: Ben Sheets (if he stays fit)
    2: David Bush
    3: Yovani Gallardo
    4: Jeff Suppan
    5: Claudio Vargas

Capuano gets moved to the bullpen. I think it would be coudl to have cappy in the bullpen cause then say someone like sheets gets injured early in the game or the starting pitcher is having an awful day and has to be taken out early in the game then cappy can come on and he can pitch until we need our relivers. This was kidna what villenawava did.

Bullpen:

Closer: Cordero
    Capuano
    Villenawava (however u spell it)
    Shouse
    Greg Aquino

Ray king wasnt that badso if we can keep him i wouldent mind having him.
    Derrick Turnbow can get the fudge out!
    Linebrink Can get hte fudge out!

If i have missed anyone out please tell me and please post your pitching rotation on

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Brewers rotation fr next season

I dont think Vargas will be in the rotation next year, possibly not even a Brewer. Parra and Villaneuva are probably going to be the projected #5's next year. Villaneuva will probably get first crack at the rotation with Parra filling in as the long reliever like Villanueva did this year.

Lets not rule out Capuano either, just because he is left-handed. The Brewers need a lefty in the rotation as well.

Personally, Sheets and Gallardo will be the only locks for the rotation next year. I read that Suppan, Vargas, Parra, Capuano, and maybe even Bush could be moved for bullpen help and possibly a left-fielder. Obviously the Brewers will not trade all those pitchers, but use one or two of them in a deal(s).

AAA ERA

Re: Brewers rotation fr next season

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrewrock View Post
    Hey guys what do you think the rotation is gonna be for next year if wee dotjn sign any starting pitches or trade for one during the offseason...I say

1: Ben Sheets (if he stays fit)
    2: David Bush
    3: Yovani Gallardo
    4: Jeff Suppan
    5: Claudio Vargas

Capuano gets moved to the bullpen. I think it would be coudl to have cappy in the bullpen cause then say someone like sheets gets injured early in the game or the starting pitcher is having an awful day and has to be taken out early in the game then cappy can come on and he can pitch until we need our relivers. This was kidna what villenawava did.

Bullpen:

Closer: Cordero
    Capuano
    Villenawava (however u spell it)
    Shouse
    Greg Aquino

Ray king wasnt that badso if we can keep him i wouldent mind having him.
    Derrick Turnbow can get the fudge out!
    Linebrink Can get hte fudge out!

If i have missed anyone out please tell me and please post your pitching rotation on
    I'd have to say Ben may stay at number 1, but Gallardo would be number 2. Suppan will be 3 and Dave Bush will be 4. I agree that Vargas probably won't be in the rotation so I'd like to see either Villa or Parra in that spot.

Bullpen I'd have to say..Cordero as closer, Cappy, Vargas {if they keep him}, and Shouse...I want Greg Aquino gone...So they really need another pitcher for the pen.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Brewers rotation fr next season

I actually like T-Bow in the 8th inning. I feel he just goes in streaks where he gets over-used.

I think the Brewers will honestly allow Capuano a chance to get in the rotationa gain, jut so the Brewers have a lefty in it.