Thread: brewersfan19/eLCaBio BLoNdiE

brewersfan19/eLCaBio BLoNdiE

So when are these two going to confess their love for each other?

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: brewersfan19/eLCaBio BLoNdiE

Ah, we are just friends, and having some fun. So relax a bit there buddy. We just joke around and have some fun at the expense of the Brewers and ourselves. Thanks for asking though.

Nice thread BTW!!!!!

You are not going to make many friends if you start posts like this!!!! We do have fun in here, but, you really should get to know the members of the forums and establish some form of contact and get to know them before you start creating threads like this one. I am sure you have friends of the opposite gender that you joke around with. Blondie and I are friends that is it!!! Lets you and I start from here and forget that you posted this thread, and if you would like to post in the Brewers forum, please feel free, but don't make assumptions that you have absolutely no idea of the permise of our blondie and my friendship!!

I enjoy other members stopping into the Brewer's forum and chatting. But lets not take things out of context before you have all the information.

Thanks brewersfan19

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: brewersfan19/eLCaBio BLoNdiE

Besides that, I don't think Mrs. Brewersfan19 would be too keen on what Bowzer is suggesting.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Amen!!!! Thanks Mission!!!!

Re: brewersfan19/eLCaBio BLoNdiE

The thread and no way shape or form had any intentions of being serious. Meh. Tough crowd.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

it is cool. lets just start over. allow me to introduce myself. I am brewersfan19. i am a die-hard brewer fan. and the 19 represents a tribute to robin yount. welcome to S3F!