Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Blondie's Players of the Week!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Blondie's Players of the Week!

I think Villenueva and Dessens are playing themselves right down to Nashville real soon if they don't get they pitching in order.

AAA ERA

Re: Blondie's Players of the Week!

It's only the 7th inning BUT I MUST put another pitcher here. Vargas!! Wonderful job getting himself out of a bases loaded 0 out inning by striking all 3 batters out and I believe he ended the game with 10 + strikeouts? Woooo Way to battle back on that one! Billy Hall, Rickie Weeks and Prince Fielder can go here to so far...

However it was really weird seeing Miller at 1st tonight...Wow...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

You are correct, Vargas had 11 K's tonight. Prince needed the night off I guess. He is now playing. The entire outfield is hitting the ball really really good again tonight!

AAA ERA

Yes! And Bill gave them some errors tonight, but he made a great catch back at the wall earlier. He's also hit 7 out of 10 times at the plate. Prince is hitting and Estrada is good too. Looks great OoOo Blondie can't forget Turnbow!! Stellar outing by him as well and I'm sure Coco will make his way here too!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

way to be all on top of it. you go girl!

AAA ERA

It's alot easier when you're already watching the game. Today I can't watch so we'll see.

AAA ERA

Well since it was not on tv today, I watched it on the net. Congrats go out to J.J. Hardy!! Came back after last night with a homer, Rickie Weeks and Bill Hall also had a good day. Turnbow looked like he was pretty tired today. Walked a couple batters, but yet battled out of the inning and of course Coco was the life saver! 9-6 record, looks great! Wooo

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Things seem to be looking very bright!!! I will take it. Big test this weekend with the 'stros. We need to keep winning against the divisional teams! Helps the confidence, especially in the second half when things get really serious!

AAA ERA

Hopefully this momentum will keep up at home! We'll worry more about the Cubs when the time comes.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

We have always struggled in the past against Houston. Yet another team that we need to prove that we can not just battle, but beat.

AAA ERA

Well we faught back pretty hard on Friday but came up short. Prince gets a ring for that game, along with JJ! Last nights game was great! We broke the stros win streak. J.J. gets that nod once again!! First Brewer SS in a long time to hit a 2 run homer I believe was the stat I heard...His bat is on fire. I love it Counsell gets a nod, he's been making some good plays when they really count and the infield is knocking off double plays like nothing! Stealing bases was good too! Wow! Pinch me now

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

here is your pinch, you like! j/k... I will give Counsell that, he does do the little things to produce.

AAA ERA

Haha thank you. Yesterday's game was a heart attack! CoCo gets my nod again! He's rolling great with a clean slate in saves! I think it's 7 or 8 now. Woo. Billy Hall homered when it counted, Jenkins reached on base and Dave Bush! Damn almost pulled it out but came up short. Still got his win though.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Your welcome.

My pick for the Brewer Player(s) of the Week:

1. J. J. Hardy
    2. Bill Hall
    3. Francisco Cordero

AAA ERA

Week 4:

Last nights game was a big nail biter! I prayed hard and it worked. Woohoo...Carlos Villanoeva did a great job, but almost cost us a few times. I thought Ned was keeping him in too long last night. Turnbow was ready. Geoff Jenkins gets my major nod because he made a marvolous catch he made! Prince Fielder of course for the HR that tied the game and the HR that helped us win the game. Great job.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast