Thread: Hey Red's Fans, Got a question for ya!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Hey Red's Fans, Got a question for ya!

What are your feelings on Dan O'Brein? Were you happy with him. I got a bad feeling about your answers for me. He was signed as an assistant in the front office for the Brewers today. YIKES!

AA ERA
    lol Good News for Reds fans!! Brewers organization better not give him too much power or their franchise is over. i can speak for all Reds fans... Jesus Praised the Reds when Dan O Brien left the front office

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

That is what I was afraid of... Great! Thanks for the info.!!!! I guess I can hope that he learned his lesson after his experience in Cincy!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Good guy who did possess some baseball knowledge, but totally lacked the skills to head up an organization. I don't know how much influence he had over the draft with Dean Taylor, but the Reds lack of depth doesn't change it's few shining pieces headlining their system. His FA signings were atrocious. And while he was criticized for being too cautious and methodical with his moves (which is true), I would kill a few men to have Felipe Lopez and Austin Kearns back in a deal that Dan O probably was sickened by. My stance has softened on him, but having one of the best pitcher-position player prospect combos can do that to a person (Homer Bailey and Jay Bruce.)

He was a terrible GM, but I can see him being serviceable in a limited power role especially if he has some influence on the draft and minor league development (he threw out some wacky ideas in terms of that, but thinking outside of the box I can dig.)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yeah he had all the minor league pitchers on a pitch count for every outing, his pitch to contact philosophy blew up in his face, and many of his tiresome do-nothing attitudes came with it. Not to mention his man-love for Romano.

Anyhow Brewers fans, good luck.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

thanks to all the reds fans that informed me with the news that I was fearing and already suspected. YIKES!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    No problem man. Just thought you needed to be warned.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    All I have to say is...

rf28

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

AH thanks for the heckling... Just for that redsfan28, I have got a word for you Moeller. back at you!!!!!